IGNORED

MOST of the time, this IS a community!

Rev

This is an awesome community. i always enjoy being part of this Intv family community. Btw sorry to hear about Oscars family. Tacrec, sorry to hear about you and your family as well. I am also a cancer survivor , i beat it 3 times. In the mean time enjoy life, stay positive, and good energy. Also the power of prayer does miracles as well. Help to prevent future cancers , take tumeric, hemp oil and blue beeries, and other superfoods, to combat the nasties. :grin: :thumbsup:

• Like 2

There's only three good rap songs? That's YOUR opinion! :P I happen to know plenty of them.

I'm not big on rap, but if it's done in a certain way, I like it. I'm sure there's more than 3 that I like... . ;)

I just found the tape, it also has Castle D. with Just Saying Fresh Rhyme, and another song I can't seem to find at the moment... "We Shouldn't Fight" or something like that, by Yankee D and Matt D or something like that?

When I first came on the scene here I was blown away how members were helping other members with their collections. Rev, Cmart, Jason, Voltron to name a few. There are many others as well. Once I started to build my collection I would occasionally receive extra copies of games that were in big lots. Instead of selling these games, some of them pretty rare, I would hold a contest and give them away. Why not help someone out? Well the Karma i have received from doing deeds like that has been more than anything I could have ever imagined. Recieving free games myself , again many rare ones, was more than I could have ever wished for. This community rocks, without YOU I would have never reached the 125 club. ( I still need a few boxes though ;) ) many trades, transactions have been made and I surely look forward to making many many more. And yes, my duplicates are starting to grow once again so that only means that I am getting closer to having another give away contest. Stay tuned. So intellivision community, I salute you! SALUTE! ?

• Like 7

I'm not big on rap, but if it's done in a certain way, I like it. I'm sure there's more than 3 that I like... . ;)

I just found the tape, it also has Castle D. with Just Saying Fresh Rhyme, and another song I can't seem to find at the moment... "We Shouldn't Fight" or something like that, by Yankee D and Matt D or something like that?

The best rap was 83-95, it's been going downhill since then IMO. Now it sucks, not even the same music.

Castle D? I've heard the name but not any music. I'll check it out.

The best rap was 83-95, it's been going downhill since then IMO. Now it sucks, not even the same music.

Castle D? I've heard the name but not any music. I'll check it out.

yes that was the best time for rap. There are still some good songs even today, but as a whole its gone downhill.

And recently the community surprised me again with help for my wife. I'm in great debt of gratitude.

It's just paying you back, mi amigo.

A couple of years ago, I discovered IntyBASIC. Literally days before losing my job for the first time in my life. IntyBASIC helped get me through a very long 7 month period of unemployment, quite possibly helped me land my new job, and continues to bring me joy every day. It's broadened my collecting hobby tremendously, it gives me something to do with every spare hour I have, and it's really introduced me to a great community of people. I'm at the point where hanging out with some of you idiots is going to become an annual thing. Plus for the first time in my life, I'm producing something creative that other people enjoy.

Just paying you back, in whatever way I can :D

• Like 6

It's just paying you back, mi amigo.

A couple of years ago, I discovered IntyBASIC. Literally days before losing my job for the first time in my life. IntyBASIC helped get me through a very long 7 month period of unemployment, quite possibly helped me land my new job, and continues to bring me joy every day. It's broadened my collecting hobby tremendously, it gives me something to do with every spare hour I have, and it's really introduced me to a great community of people. I'm at the point where hanging out with some of you idiots is going to become an annual thing. Plus for the first time in my life, I'm producing something creative that other people enjoy.

Just paying you back, in whatever way I can :D

Since you discovered IntyBASIC just days before losing your job... do you suppose it had a hand at your fate? :o OMG! IntyBASIC GOT YOUR FIRED! :o :O :o

I'm running a fundraiser for Oscar. Sales of Sega Genesis to Atari 7800 controller adapters go to Oscar. Once I sell out of the 12 adapters its over) I posted in the 7800 forum, but perhaps some read the Intv forum more :)

More details here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/249239-sega-genesis-to-atari-7800-controller-adapter-for-sale-gen78/?do=findComment&comment=3536474

• Like 3

I'm running a fundraiser for Oscar. Sales of Sega Genesis to Atari 7800 controller adapters go to Oscar. Once I sell out (10 adapters and 1 used one fundraiser is over) I posted in the 7800 forum, but perhaps some read the Intv forum more :)

More details here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/249239-sega-genesis-to-atari-7800-controller-adapter-for-sale-gen78/?do=findComment&comment=3536474

Very nice !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: