IGNORED

Free CIB's - Just pay shipping

tep392

I've just started collecting for the Intellivision and have aquired a few duplicate games. All CIB. Take some or all. I just ask you pay for shipping.

- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons GONE
- Armor Battle GONE
- Astrosmash
- Burgertime
- Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack
- Space Armada
- Space Battle
edit: added a few more
  • Like 8

Happy to see you pay it forward my friend! For you and anyone else who needs them, I will have some more extras completed soon:

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons

Auto Racing

ABPA Backgammon

Burgertime

NBA Basketball

Night Stalker

Sea Battle (2)

Space Armada

Space Battle

Space Hawk (2)

Star Strike (2)

Tennis

Triple Action (2)

Just waiting on finding the paperwork (manual overlays) for them and I'll post them as available :thumbsup:

Happy to see you pay it forward my friend! For you and anyone else who needs them, I will have some more extras completed soon:

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons

Auto Racing

ABPA Backgammon

Burgertime

NBA Basketball

Night Stalker

Sea Battle (2)

Space Armada

Space Battle

Space Hawk (2)

Star Strike (2)

Tennis

Triple Action (2)

Just waiting on finding the paperwork (manual overlays) for them and I'll post them as available :thumbsup:

I got my CIB Backgammon from you! :)

• Like 1

Do you guys consider mix and matched items "complete" in box? IE made in usa cart in a hong kong box; old revision instructions in a late revision box; in a few cases you could get the wrong instructions for a game with a revised rom (that probably happened with intellivision inc reprints)

Do you guys consider mix and matched items "complete" in box? IE made in usa cart in a hong kong box; old revision instructions in a late revision box; in a few cases you could get the wrong instructions for a game with a revised rom (that probably happened with intellivision inc reprints)

I try to match them as closely as I can but sometimes I'm just lucky to get all 4 basic parts of an Intellivision game (box, cart, manual, overlays). My thought is that someone can use this to get a jump on their commons and work on perfecting all the pieces to their liking as they go. Better to get as much of the regular game for free early and concentrate on the rares or homebrews with your money.

Edited by the1hatman
  • Like 1