IGNORED

P R O ( C ) A T A R I - Issue 10 available...

powersoft

Dear Atarians...

welcome to the tenth issue of PRO( C ) ATARI... Again there are available 500 issues in english and 500 in german...

This issue featuring a very cool add-on:

ANTIC PICROSS II - a game especially coded for our Magazine. And the floppy images this one is featured in different languages next to a Level-Editor, manual in the magazine and sure the title theme...

Also you can read about the following:

TIME FOR A QUICKIE (Match Racer, Melt-Down, Crix)

PRO( C ) BLOG featuring trbb, Fandal and Paul Lay

FROGGER: The Clone Wars!

ATARI-PODCAST

FRISKY TOM

ATARITECA

NEW GAMES OF PETER J. MEYER

UP'n DOWN Review

WHIRLINURD Review

and also the Floppy-Images... In this issue 11 (!!!) images full with new Software (Games, Demo, Art, Sound) and many more Text - so again the Magazin-into-the-Magazine...

Again roundabout a GREAT Atari-8bit-package. You can read a lot, find a lot, try a lot, play a lot, enjoy a lot... Again great times coming for your Atari-Hobby!

The price stays the same:

Euro 2,00 per issue PLUS shipping

Order here:

www.proc-atari.de

Also feel free to support us and new releases for your Atari-System by purchasing additional e.g. the mighty BOMBER Box... Or the nice T-Shirts we offer in our Shop ;)

If there are questions, let me know...

Thanks to the whole team for realiting this nice issue (see the Imprint)...

Cheers

Markus

post-38004-0-67389800-1466424811_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks for the heads up! it was sent to my old email address...guess I better update my account lol. :-D

Powersoft, how do I change my email address?...I went to "edit account" and changed and confirmed the new email and pressed "next", but the changes are never saved.

Edited by TheNameOfTheGame
  • Like 1

Just ordered my copy and a couple of T-Shirts for friends and family who's arms have been twisted (not so badly they won't fit).

Thanks to everyone who send in something for Issue 10 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: this is much more an issue about the Atari community. A couple of contributions didn't make it this time due to space, so sorry if yours was one of them. Please keep the feedback coming we won't take offence :-D

We'll start work on issue 11 soon, so please get in touch or send me something ;-) Some ideas: Reviews of games from recent years e.g. Ridiculous Reality, Tempest Xtreem, Space Harrier... Something about writing/designing your own game/games... Hardware stuff... What makes a good game... Comparative reviews are always interesting... a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g :)

• 2 weeks later...

When I sent in the screenshots for Pro© Mag Issue 10 I thought it odd that Meltdown was a Frogger game, then when I read the magazine I thought heh we have the same game in 2 sections. OK I got the wrong version of MeltDown; it should have been the one below!

meltdown_3.gif

Looks like several glitches made it into the magazine, a couple from me and several redundant pieces of German text in the English version - you are not missing any content, it's just where the German text is longer and someone (Markus!!) was probably under time pressure to edit both language versions for printing. Nothing to spoil things and we'll try and do better for Issue 11 :)

Any more feedback or content welcome :)

Just ordered my copy and a couple of T-Shirts for friends and family who's arms have been twisted (not so badly they won't fit).

Thanks to everyone who send in something for Issue 10 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: this is much more an issue about the Atari community. A couple of contributions didn't make it this time due to space, so sorry if yours was one of them. Please keep the feedback coming we won't take offence :-D

We'll start work on issue 11 soon, so please get in touch or send me something ;-) Some ideas: Reviews of games from recent years e.g. Ridiculous Reality, Tempest Xtreem, Space Harrier... Something about writing/designing your own game/games... Hardware stuff... What makes a good game... Comparative reviews are always interesting... a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g :)

Feel free to use my review of Space Harrier: http://atariteca.blogspot.pe/2016/01/space-harrier-resena.html

Should you need it to be translated into english, let me know.

Regards,

- Y -

• Like 1

And they've just arrived. Lots of reading to do now!

Do you get a tracking number so you can track your shipment? I am seriously considering ordering 5 most recent issues or possibly more, but I don't know whether the only available "Standard shipping" is trackable or not.

Do you get a tracking number so you can track your shipment? I am seriously considering ordering 5 most recent issues or possibly more, but I don't know whether the only available "Standard shipping" is trackable or not.

I'd encourage people to get them all - the content is not really dated (it's already vintage!) or news like, apart from the odd bit in the new "Pro© Blog" column :)

We are starting on Issue 11 so please everyone send me something by the end of August at the latest :)

"Antic Picross II" Brainstorming Game in three Languages + Editor

I send game in four languages (EN,DE,CZ,PL), so which version is missing?

The printed article was not updated but yes the Czech version is also there for download :thumbsup:

Perhaps you can post some of the picture images here for people to see what the game reveals when you complete a level ?

I have sent an inquiry using the PRO© magazine's contact form to see how it is with tracking numbers or trackable shipments . Now I keep my fingers crossed.

I have sent an inquiry using the PRO© magazine's contact form to see how it is with tracking numbers or trackable shipments . Now I keep my fingers crossed.

In my case, the five mags I bought got lost. Markus told me he sent them from Germany to Peru on July 8th, via airmail. No news from the package until today -almost a month later.

- Y -

In my case, the five mags I bought got lost. Markus told me he sent them from Germany to Peru on July 8th, via airmail. No news from the package until today -almost a month later.

- Y -

That was exactly my case (ordered even more issues). I do not blame Marcus, because I strongly believe that he shipped everything correctly. That is why I would be willing to pay bit more for trackable shipment.

• 2 weeks later...

Issue 11 is underway so if anyone has anything, even a couple of paragraphs, just send it to me in the next week or so. Text file or text in a message is best, screenshots good too. Don't worry about layout, punctuation, translation or it being not good enough as we will take care of everything (and make sure it's poorly translated, punctuated....) :-D