IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Man - assuming 30 in that batch, I'll only need 20 more to come through and I'll be getting one!  I would not want to be making nor packaging these bad boys.

There's a lot more than that, that's just two of the boxes at the top of the larger box.

..Al

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, swapd0 said:

I hope that some batches were send to dragonbox for the people in Europe. ?

Yes, of course. Although they have been delayed by "brexit" -- they were shipped last Thursday and are still in the UK. ?

The last package over to DragonBox took 2 weeks -- absolutely diabolical state of affairs given it used to be next day delivery.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, catmando said:

Where are the AA store cartridges shipped from? What country? 

From me, UK.

Edit -- I think I may have mis-read that. They originate shipping FROM me to AtariAge which are in the USA. Carts FROM AtariAge ship from the USA.

Edited by SainT

27 minutes ago, SainT said:

From me, UK.

Edit -- I think I may have mis-read that. They originate shipping FROM me to AtariAge which are in the USA. Carts FROM AtariAge ship from the USA.

I am UK based too, but I can't sign up to AA store at the moment (because UK is blocked on the country list). I got the email from AA about being able to purchase the cartridge. What can I do? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, catmando said:

I am UK based too, but I can't sign up to AA store at the moment (because UK is blocked on the country list). I got the email from AA about being able to purchase the cartridge. What can I do? 

For UK, you can purchase from --

RetroTowers -- https://www.retrotowers.co.uk/jaguar-gamedrive

or

RetroGamerStuff -- https://retrogamerstuff.com/collections/gamedrive/products/jaguar-gamedrive

There will be a little more stock going to them before long as I go through the carts which failed initial test, then restocking properly (which is ALL resellers) again in about 6 weeks.

Unfortunately (and frustratingly for me) stock sells out immediately, and in general NOT to people in the UK. It largely makes having UK retailers pointless currently, especially given the current import situation meaning selling into the UK via distance selling is actually a pain in the ass due to new VAT regulations.

When things finally settle down and the initial demand has been satisfied the UK retailers can actually start serving the UK properly.

Until then. Sorry. ?

2 hours ago, captainblack said:

Does Ctrl-Alt-Rees hang out on these boards? I wonder if he got WTR to work yet.

No, there’s no way anyone other than me can get things working. And I’ve not had a chance to look into it further yet...

• Like 1