IGNORED

What ever happened to/with...

Omega-TI

Why don't 32K roms work on the Flashrom 99?

They do—as long as they are using normal (non-inverted) paging. All you need to do to an inverted 32 KiB ROM file is to chop it into 8 KiB chunks and put it back together in reverse order. Do be sure that each 8 KiB chunk starts at >6000.

...lee

They doas long as they are using normal (non-inverted) paging. All you need to do to an inverted 32 KiB ROM file is to chop it into 8 KiB chunks and put it back together in reverse order. Do be sure that each 8 KiB chunk starts at >6000.

...lee[/quote

How do I do that?

Sorry I'm pretty new to the TI-99/4a

You can do it in a hex editor, but I think someone(s) on this forum has an inverting utility—Rasmus (@Asmusr), perhaps. I can invert it for you, as well. If it works in the Classic99 emulator, what is its name?

...lee

Can you give me a link to that utility?

there are many roms I would like to invert so I wouldn't want to bother you with that.

• 2 weeks later...

There are actually two PILOT implementations for the TI. One was written for use with the p-Code card and was developed for Texas Instruments as a commercial release (I have a copy of this), and the other was a Fairware program developed after TI pulled out of the market (I have this as well). Unfortunately, not a lot was developed for either package BITD.

It seems this thread died long ago, but does anybody else remember an educational programming language called Pilot available for the 99/4A? I seem to remember it as a cross between Basic and Logo with heavy support for graphics, joysticks, and sound.

The p-code version is available on WHTECH, here: http://ftp.whtech.com/user%20groups/Lima/library/

It's on disk 669a.

• Like 1