IGNORED

FS: Nyko Super Cobra PS1 Light Gun

Hey there everyone! :)

It's mid summer and I've been itching to rearrange my console gaming center a bit, so I decided to put a few things up for sale to help fund the project. This is only my fourth sales thread here on AtariAge, so to give you a reference for my reliability as a seller, you can see all the feedback I've received from selling games and related accessories on eBay over the last half a dozen or so years here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/hanz0d0g

Before we get down to business, here's the usual info: All prices listed below are firm and do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs to anywhere in the United States will be calculated by based on zip code and package size/weight. All items will be shipped via USPS and delivery confirmation will be included so that you can track the package. International shipping is available upon request and will be calculated based on location.

Payment is accepted via PayPal only, and all sales are on a "first come first serve" basis. In other words, the first person to PM me about an item gets it! There are usually a couple of things I am willing to accept in trade for the items I have for sale, and as far as trades go here's what I am currently in the market for:

Items I Am Accepting In Trade

• Nothing at this time

That's it for trades I'm willing to accept, so now on to the stuff I've got for sale/trade! :)

Sony Stuff

K9hxItr.jpg

Qi36HJW.jpg

Nyko Super Cobra Light Gun for Original PlayStation (Awesome light gun with force feedback, LED lighting, & auto-fire/reload options. Works with both Justifier and GunCon games! Works perfectly.) - $15

That's everything! Thank you for taking the time to view my sales thread and you are interested in buying or trading for any items just shoot me a PM about it! Additional pictures of any items are always available upon request. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a little news update, the backlit and biverted Game Boy is no longer for sale. Once I realized that I could make it playable both indoors and outside under bright light by turning the polarization film behind the screen 90° back to it's original orientation and removing the bivert chip (turning it into a regular old backlit Game Boy with no bivert) I decided to keep it. :)