IGNORED

Need a Jag Console - Anybody up for a trade?

PikoInteractive

I need a console to start testing a game we plan to release soon, along with developing a new PCB =D. I was hoping I could trade something for the Console rather than having to go to ebay to buy one.

If anybody has one spare (as long as it turns on an play) that wants to trade, please Pm me.

Cheers!

• Like 1

I need a console to start testing a game we plan to release soon, along with developing a new PCB =D. I was hoping I could trade something for the Console rather than having to go to ebay to buy one.

If anybody has one spare (as long as it turns on an play) that wants to trade, please Pm me.

Cheers!

Would help if PPL knew where in the world you are located! :)

• Like 1

Cheers!

You're in the US i'm guessing? I'm looking at a Jaguar console bundle auction. I'd be happy to help out by lending you the console with hookups and a controller until you finish with testing on it. Or are you looking at getting one for keeps (sale or trade)? If the latter than i'm sorry but i just can't let go of any of my Jags! :D

PM me if you like, and good luck with your project :)

• Like 2

I would trade a Jag and Jag CD for a turbo duo (NTSC),a neo geo AES (NTSC), or a brick of gold bullion.

In all seriousness, very happy to hear you guys will be supporting the Jag. I will be picking up Duke Nukem 3D from you guys for Genesis once it is back in stock.

Hey Thanks!

Yeah, we are switching PCB designs to have them more easily made, but it is being a bit suborn, should be up in a couple of weeks =D

Cheers!

• Like 2