IGNORED

TI-99/4A Stuff - A new 3D printed case for the FlashROM 99. (Updated 7/12/2

RSS Bot

The past couple of months have been exciting times for users of the classic TI-99/4A "Home Computer". We've been lucky enough to get not one, but TWO new goodies! The first was the << FlashROM 99 >> and the second is the new 3D printed case. It didn't take long for this thing to hit the market either. The reason? A new Atari Age user who goes by << c0d3m4st4 >> designed, printed and released this thing in record time.

There are two ways to purchase one at the current time, the first method saves 10% and that is just by sending c0d3m4st4 a << PM >> here on Atari Age. The second way is by Ebay << HERE >>.

So check out my video below, and if you like what you see, and I think you will, buy one of these to protect your FlashROM 99 investment.

Besides the different colors of neon green and orange, you can also get the cartridge printed up with some embedded text or even the TI logo as shown in this photo by the creator.

med_gallery_35324_1027_101562.jpg

NOTE: The cartridge label does not come with the case. That was just something I made for mine and decided to share with others. If you would like to download the graphic, it's attached below for downloading.

The creator of the FlashROM 99 case created a couple of photos for ease of understanding when it comes to assembly and height adjustment on the included buttons.

#1 Cartridge Assembly
med_gallery_35324_1027_64652.jpg

#2 Button Modification
med_gallery_35324_1027_52761.jpg

If you want that nice shiny professional look on the printed label, my secret method of accomplishing that has been revealed << HERE >> ;)

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-35324-0-32209100-1468293741_th

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/567/entry-13152-a-new-3d-printed-case-for-the-flashrom-99-updated-7122016/