IGNORED

Jedi Gauntlet Demo

Opry99er

Very true. In the case of a game in development, though, sometimes you dont want all the development tools and docs sitting out there. Since the folks reading this thread are the exact same ones who will be playing the games, it wouldnt be any fun if they knew all the twists, turns, puzzles, etc. :)

But, to youre point.... now I do not even know any of those things because I lost all my development materials. :D

So your point is valid, and well taken. :)

Very true. In the case of a game in development, though, sometimes you dont want all the development tools and docs sitting out there. Since the folks reading this thread are the exact same ones who will be playing the games, it wouldnt be any fun if they knew all the twists, turns, puzzles, etc. icon_smile.gif

But, to youre point.... now I do not even know any of those things because I lost all my development materials. icon_mrgreen.gif

So your point is valid, and well taken. icon_smile.gif

google drive/dropbox is your friend

Greg

• Like 1

The bin file. I can see it on classic99 but I can't find it on the finalGrom - it doesn't appear in the menu listings for me.

I copied iot to the Homebrew directory and no entry for it as far as I can see. Anyone else try?

Well, the name is JediCart3, so I'm assuming it's one of those weird reversed images which cannot be read on the FR of FG.

IIRC, Classic99 uses the 3 and 'automagically' does it's thing.

• Like 1

**EDIT** Confirmed, the Flash devices DO NOT accept the inverted 379 images.

As long as I can load it into an UberGROM, the rest of it doesn't really matter to me, although it would be cool if you could play the cartridge version of the demo on your TI to test out.

Personally, I'm not all that torn up about it. My plan all along has been to utilize the UberGROM functionality to create a cartridge with the Terminal Emulator II GROM as a foundation for my speech, and a BASIC restore image to plug into VDP. If/When this gets released as a game, I will likely be using UberGROM boards... even though it is likely seriously over-kill.

So, in the mean time, you can download the file at the top of the thread to play it... it is a TI BASIC game, not XB. It will run on an unexpanded TI with either disk or cassette interfaces.

Edited by Opry99er

It sounds like you are not quite to that point yet, so a non-inverted version of what you have would work on a FlashROM, FinalGROM or UberGROM.

Understood, but I am not making a different version. And I am NOT going to compile it. The game is BASIC and runs on an unexpanded TI. I will not put out a version that requires 32k, which is why I am not compiling it.

The UberGROM accepts the inverted images (I believe) and thats good enough for me.

Edited by Opry99er