IGNORED

Intellivisionaries episode 28 is up! Space Spartans!

Great job as always guys!

I haven't listened to the whole episode yet, so maybe you guys talked about this. I think this game would have been much better if there was an ending for each skill level instead of going on forever until you're annihilated. Knowing that there's no ending actually hurts its replayability...

I agree about endings. I dont need to play more than one round at a time. The number of aliens and difficulty level only increases with each round of play. Speed 5 round 1 is fairly easy, i would have liked to start a game at speed 5 round 2 without having to go through round 1 again. Didnt they say the game stops after about nine or 10 rounds?

After listening to the sound effects on the show, I think I need to adjust the ratings on the website! Of course, that was likely based on memories of playing in the basement on a TV that was already old in 1982. Speakers have gotten a touch better over the years, as have the TVs available for playing the ol' Inty on. :D

I've not done this on my recent computers, but back in the day my Windows start up sound was "hello commander, computer reporting" and my shutdown sound was "the battle is over"

Hmmm, I think I need to find my email sound clip from Homer Simpson, "the mail! the mail is here!!! ...oooh"

• Like 1

I've not done this on my recent computers, but back in the day my Windows start up sound was "hello commander, computer reporting" and my shutdown sound was "the battle is over"

Hmmm, I think I need to find my email sound clip from Homer Simpson, "the mail! the mail is here!!! ...oooh"

Hehe….

I may still have some Windows 3.1-era software for Star Wars sound effects… C-3PO would say "If you'll not be needing me, I'll close down for awhile." when I shut off my machine back then.

And yeah -- how could your boot up sound *NOT* be "Hello Commander, Computer reporting!"

Hehe….

I may still have some Windows 3.1-era software for Star Wars sound effects… C-3PO would say "If you'll not be needing me, I'll close down for awhile." when I shut off my machine back then.

And yeah -- how could your boot up sound *NOT* be "Hello Commander, Computer reporting!"

I had that sound for boot up too! My shutdown sound in Windows 95 was Darth Vader saying, "You have failed me for the last time!"

LOL!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My shutdown was from the album "The Beavis and Butthead Experience". An announcer says "Ladies and Gentlemen. Butthead has left the building!"