IGNORED

Odyssey 2 found in the wild!

KAZ

An unbelievable find at the Goodwill today. I almost missed the thing. It is a sweet looking system!

More amazing is that all the cords were with it.

And even more amazing than that is the thing actually worked too!

It came with two games. This all costed like $9.00

A good deal considering there is a video game store near the Mall of America that sells Odyssey 2's at probably like $50!

I thought I'd post a message here, since you guys are the only ones that might remotely be interested in a find like this!

I for one was very happy. I go "fishing" at the Goodwill every day.

Finds like these keep me coming back.

Last week I got a Commodore Plus 4 for $9.00

My classic collection is REALLY starting to take shape now. This is serious!

All I need now is a big enough room to display the stuff, and maybe a cool glass display! Some posters would be nice too.

Does anyone have any Odyssey 2 cartridges they'd sell for cheap, or "donate" to me? Especially the game Turtles (one of the classics of all time).

I got an Odyssey^2 a few weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with it! I can't stop playing Crypto-logic and Las Vegas Blackjack.

The keyboard seems to work perfectly. I'm wondering: has anyone had a problem with keys not working? I had a Timex Sinclair 1000 (with [seemingly] the same kind of keyboard) and the keys kept dying left and right.

I picked up an O2 last year at my local flea market with about 30-40 games with boxes and instructions for $25 but the unit doesn't work. No mater what game I put in it just freezes after a second. :(

Allan

Love the Odyssey 2! Great find and a super price.

The only places I've been able to pick up O2 games have been classic gaming shows--the Cinciclassic and Phillyclassic.

I'm not sure how far away you are from the upcoming Midwest Classic show, but you might find some good O2 stuff there. Good luck!

The only places I've been able to pick up O2 games have been classic gaming shows--the Cinciclassic

Not if I can help it, you won't get any more at Cinci ;) Heck, I'm surprised I got the 7 or so I got last year...for $2 each complete :)

The only places I've been able to pick up O2 games have been classic gaming shows--the Cinciclassic

Not if I can help it, you won't get any more at Cinci ;) Heck, I'm surprised I got the 7 or so I got last year...for $2 each complete :)

Ha, guess I'd better not mention the O2 voice module I got on Friday night at Cinci? :D

Actually I was planning to attend The Midwest Classic again as I was there last year.

Financial planning is not my strength, and since I want to try to stay in hotels, instead of making a 10 hour drive round trip in the same day...I guess I might be looking at going in the hole money wise.

But it is the only video game convention anywhere near Minnesota...so if I don't go, I'd have the rest of the year to feel guilty :)

Archived