IGNORED

7800 avenue

btbfilms76

In the first episode of 7800 Ave. we celebrate Howard Scott Warshaw's Birthday by playing a few rounds of Yars' Revenge.

On the show we'll play 7800 games and 2600 games because thats the beauty of the system - you can play both. Play some Atari today with your friends and family and watch out for that zorlon cannon.

• Like 5

What is the show schedule?

The show will cycle between Lynx Lounge and The Jag Bar. Depending on my work schedule either one of the three shows will be once a week, in a perfect world.

The problem lies in 7800 Ave. and The Jag Bar, those shows require guest. There have been times where Im very ahead of schedule and have 3 or 4 shows in the can and there are times where schedules just don't work out at all. Between the three Atari shows there is plenty of content.

The show will cycle between Lynx Lounge and The Jag Bar. Depending on my work schedule either one of the three shows will be once a week, in a perfect world.

The problem lies in 7800 Ave. and The Jag Bar, those shows require guest. There have been times where Im very ahead of schedule and have 3 or 4 shows in the can and there are times where schedules just don't work out at all. Between the three Atari shows there is plenty of content.

. Thank you for the info Edited by AtariAwesomeness!

• 5 weeks later...

Awesome you will be doing Centipede TB. It's incredible! Also nice custom work on the red/black CX-80. I dropped an 8-ball in mine...

Dude I need to see a picture of that! So the Trak-Ball is an exclusive at Video61, yes the buttons are red but they also have new springs in them and are more responsive, grippy rubber feet and independent buttons, meaning i have both button one and two in I need it.

Dude I need to see a picture of that!

post-33189-0-83084200-1472967432_thumb.jpg

:D

EDIT: Here's where I got the ball. Looks like the 8-ball is OOS right now... :P

https://www.pooldawg.com/product/action-single-pool-and-billiard-balls

EDIT2: The 8-ball appears to have it's own page now as they sell them separately:

https://www.pooldawg.com/product/action-standard-8-ball

• Like 4

Love this!

Thanks. You should totally drop in a 3 or 5 (or 11 or 13 if you prefer stripes) to match the buttons depending if they are more red or orange. It's hard to tell in the photos. Initially I thought the maroon 7 or 15, but your triggers seem much brighter than that.

CX-80 trackballs can substitute regulation size 2.25" cues or numbered balls...

• Like 1

Thanks. You should totally drop in a 3 or 5 (or 11 or 13 if you prefer stripes) to match the buttons depending if they are more red or orange. It's hard to tell in the photos. Initially I thought the maroon 7 or 15, but your triggers seem much brighter than that.

CX-80 trackballs can substitute regulation size 2.25" cues or numbered balls...

The buttons match the red on a standard 7800 joystick. I might have to find a bright red one maybe from a bumper pool table. Thanks for the info.

The buttons match the red on a standard 7800 joystick. I might have to find a bright red one maybe from a bumper pool table. Thanks for the info.

Make sure it's 2.25 inch diameter though. Different billiards sets outside of American style pool can have varying sizes.

The solid red ball would likely be a snooker or British pool ball which generally run smaller than 2.25". I think these are 2 1/8 and won't fit well:

https://www.pooldawg.com/product/action-single-snooker-balls

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...