IGNORED

7800 avenue

btbfilms76

They were carpenters. Read the 7800 mario bros box.

Says "Mario the carpenter and his brother Luigi". Who knows, since it doesn't say Mario and Luigi, the carpenters... perhaps Luigi is a plumber?

Makes sense, what with all the pipes and critters running about. I think Luigi was a plumber all along and had his carpenter brother Mario, help him out on this one particular job as it was far too much for him to handle alone. Besides, Luigi Bros. doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well as Mario Bros., so can see the potential for confusion here. :rolling:

• Like 1

Could be luigi bros all the same just not used to it. They were carpenters acting as plumbers thats why they don't know shit runs down hill, pay day is friday, and every asshole is a potential customer.

My dad who is 72 and has been plumbing for 57 years taught me that.

No where did I learn of shell creepers, crabs, and ice guy.

Says "Mario the carpenter and his brother Luigi". Who knows, since it doesn't say Mario and Luigi, the carpenters... perhaps Luigi is a plumber?

Makes sense, what with all the pipes and critters running about. I think Luigi was a plumber all along and had his carpenter brother Mario, help him out on this one particular job as it was far too much for him to handle alone. Besides, Luigi Bros. doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well as Mario Bros., so can see the potential for confusion here. :rolling:

Donkey Kong: Carpenter

DK JR: Villian

Mario Bros: Plumber

Super Mario: Hero

Let's see what else he done...

Golfer (and nearly every other sport), Doctor, Kart Racer, Brawler, Dancer, Referee (MTPO), Chef (Yoshi's Cookie), Dude in Distress (Super Princess Peach), Mechanic (he's holding a screwdriver in the support logos), etc...

And I think his brother Luigi was a black jack dealer in M64 DS, and had a ghostbusting gig at one point.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Your E.T. episode was excellent and Mason rocked it! Love how he viewed and handled the game too. Ancient Rome... :rolling:

RT here hacked this game to be a little more forgiving when it comes to falling in the pits... in case your son ever wanted a little easier time, but I can see him mastering it before long anyway. Another fun episode as always, thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

• Like 1