IGNORED

How to ? Atari on UG

mantadoc

Interesting. This cartridge image does not require 32K, so that should not be an issue. Did you check "verify after" write? Sometimes you can get a bad write.

I'd try:

1) Erasing & reprogramming the chip AFTER taking a little Emory cloth or fine grit sandpaper to the contacts. I had the same exact problem when I first tried writing chips. The cheap little adapters that come with the MiniPRO SUCK!

I mention this in my blog entry here << HERE >>.

• Like 1

Interesting. This cartridge image does not require 32K, so that should not be an issue. Did you check "verify after" write? Sometimes you can get a bad write.

I'd try:

1) Erasing & reprogramming the chip AFTER taking a little Emory cloth or fine grit sandpaper to the contacts. I had the same exact problem when I first tried writing chips. The cheap little adapters that come with the MiniPRO SUCK!

I mention this in my blog entry here << HERE >>.

Ok thanks , i´ll try :)

One thing you might want to do to test your board is to burn a chip with the bank test program and verify that your board starts up in either the first or the last bank. That will also validate the board's general operation. I built that one, so it should be OK, but I don't see a green sticker on it (the sticker indicates a first or last starting bank for the bank switching chip), and 25LS07 chips often start in random banks (not a problem when using GPL startup coded to force it to >6000 on startup, but that needs a 1284 installed).