IGNORED

Naber Hood Games Sale

Through August 15th, I will drop the price of Old School to $55 each, plus shipping.

Minehunter, Match 5 and Paddle Party have already been dropped to $60 ea. and DK Arcade is available for $45 ea.

Finally as you all know the agreement between First Star Software and Classic Game Publishers to sell Boulder Dash comes to end on 8/15/2016. This makes Boulder Dash rarer that originally intended. $70 ea.

https://www.naberhood.com

SO what's going to happen to all the unsold Boulderdash's? Hopefully they all sell, but if not, maybe we'll see them souped up, re-programmed special edition like, gold sticker slapped on the box and trickle out onto eBay. One per year, like what was done to Battlesphere Gold for a while :rolling:

I jest of course. Just remembering some of the crazy antics we've seen throughout the years in this industry/hobby.

Through August 15th, I will drop the price of Old School to $55 each, plus shipping.

Minehunter, Match 5 and Paddle Party have already been dropped to $60 ea. and DK Arcade is available for $45 ea.

Finally as you all know the agreement between First Star Software and Classic Game Publishers to sell Boulder Dash comes to end on 8/15/2016. This makes Boulder Dash rarer that originally intended. $70 ea.

https://www.naberhood.com

Old School is a great game, very under rated in my opinion. Worth picking up at that price for sure.

• Like 2

I second Old School. As for the leftover Boulderdash stock...Fire Sale! :D

There will be no leftover stock. Nor will there be a fire sale. This is the last chance to get the game. It will be removed from the website at 12am local time on August 16th, 2016.

Boulder Dash® Vol. 1 for Intellivison was released in March of 2015, by First Star Software and Classic Game Publishers. Some people who have reviewed the game have claimed that they like it better than the original Atari 8-bit version! This game pushes the Intellivision to its limits and has to be seen to be believed! It also has some cool Easter Eggs, the biggest being 5 massive caves that are unique to the Intellivision! This release is for the venerable Intellivision. However, its quality is second to none! What do you get when you purchase a copy? A Mattel style 'gatefold box', 2 high quality Intellivison overlays. A full colour manual, and high tech circuit board that has flash ram on board for high score saving. Don't miss out on adding this rare gem to your classic game collection today. But hurry! Time is running out!!!

Classic Game Publishers' current agreement to co-publish Boulder Dash® Vol. 1 for Intellivision with First Star Software, Inc. ends August 15th, 2016.

Boulder Dash® Vol. 1 for Intellivision has received rave reviews from the press and players alike; and, as a limited edition, at $70. each is much rarer than many other Intellivision games such as 'Space Patrol' which can now only be purchased for $200 or more ... if you can find it!

If you haven't purchased a copy (or two) yet, don't miss out on a very high quality port of this million unit seller!

Sales will end on August 15th, 2016; so, get your serial-numbered copy(s) of this sure to be rare collectible today!

Buy it at:

https://www.naberhood.com/boulder-dash-new

Thanks for the hard work of bring BoulderDash to the Intellivision. Same goes to all the behind-the-scenes people who made it happen.

Valter Prette certainly deserves a lot of kudos for bringing Boulder Dash to Intellivision, along with our 3 investors who provided the seed money for the project, and of course First Star Software for trusting us to build a product with outstanding quality that they we both could be proud of.

• Like 3

Im sure I can find some storage space at my place for those unsold copies.. Ill keep them safe and sound until and if sale ever resume again. ;)

Thanks again for a great release!!!!

We are pleased that the game has been well received and is appreciated and that we were able to bring a high quality commercial game to the scene.

All joking aside, I want to be very clear that there will be no 'fire sale' at any time in the future. Nor will there ever be a resumption of sales down the road. When the co-publishing agreement ends, sales of the game will end. Period.

First Star owning the full rights, could always re-publish in the future if they wanted. I realize the odds of that are pretty much nil. Companies love to sit on unsold IP all the time.

I can't speak for my co-publisher. However, considering the cost involved in creating physical product, and that we own all the materials used to create the product, I highly doubt that you will ever see this product again.

Copies of the Atari 2600 version are now selling for far more than the original asking price on eBay. People complained that they could not get a copy once sales ended. Don't let that happen to you if you are thinking of getting a copy. Check out the review to see the game in action.

https://www.naberhood.com/boulder-dash-new