IGNORED

Super Burnout bike lights

hutnutmen

Hi everybody!

I just buy new copy of Super Burnout and i notice when i was playing Australia, USA etc. (night tracks) my bike lights acts littlebit strange or odd (like somekinda "bug" or something). Have anybody else notice this same problem? Is it just my jaguar console (K model) or is this cart maybe broken or what? Thanx! Sorry english is not my main language.

Edited by hutnutmen

Hi everybody!

I just buy new copy of Super Burnout and i notice when i was playing Australia, USA etc. (night tracks) my bike lights acts littlebit strange or odd (like somekinda "bug" or something). Have anybody else notice this same problem? Is it just my jaguar console (K model) or is this cart maybe broken or what? Thanx! Sorry english is not my main language.

Compare and contrast with this:

https://youtu.be/VNEX7yJ41pA?t=479

tell us what is different.

Are you talking about the lights "flickering"?

No flickering in my version. Mine has scanlines and if i hit out of course it's kinda messed up. I check some youtube videos and there is difference. Grey lights, scanlines, no lights at all...

Some links:

(grey light)

(scanlines)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1LrYwgucpw (flickering)

Yes that is good point. My primary tv is couple years old Lg Led Smart Tv. I use original Jaguar scart cable and standard settings in my tv. Every other Jaguar game plays just perfect. So i tested two different tv too. Couple older LCD's, three different Jaguar cables (s-video, a/v composite and other scart cable) and even another Jaguar console. But result was same. Maybe i have to buy older tv to find this out :grin:

Super Burnout was the only Jaguar game that gave me trouble on the XRGB-3, where I had some video dropout issues on the Australia track with the auto setting on the aspect ratio.

I also noticed bike light issues that vary based on the settings - some settings had horizontal lines through the lights, where other settings caused some really bad flicker on the lights. With certain settings it was just fine though (as is also the case when the Jaguar is connected directly to the TV).

Edited by Willard