IGNORED

FS Jag CD games

syn

I have a boxed Memory Card (missing instructions) and 4 complete games. Dragon's Lair (disc has one little blemish), Myst (a couple light scratches on disc), Baldies (some light scratches and Highlander (disc mint). The boxes show wear whether it's a wrinkle or bowing of the cardboard box. Asking $130+pp fee shipped in the US only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD

I have a Jaguar, Jaguar CD, power supplies, composite cable, 2 controllers, memory cartridge, Cyber Morph cart only, Wolfenstein 3D 9cart, manual and overlay), Vid Grid (many light scratches), Blue Lightning (some scratches, missing overlay), Iron Soldier 2 (loose disc) and I have the manuals for the Jag & CD. The Jag has a little blemish (see pic) while the Jag CD is in really nice shape (mint?). The open latch is a little sticky on the Jag CD but that's no big deal. Asking price $350+PP fee priority shipped in the US only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have feedback as synbiosfan at both Game Gavel and Neo_Geo.com

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/itrader.php?u=30321

http://www.gamegavel.com/display_ratings.cgi?view_user=synbiosfan

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks for looking!

post-47272-0-89805900-1470432840_thumb.jpg

post-47272-0-62563700-1470432842_thumb.jpg

post-47272-0-04889100-1470432844_thumb.jpg

post-47272-0-11876900-1470432845_thumb.jpg

post-47272-0-09360300-1470432846_thumb.jpg