IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Podcast (New Podcast)

David Alexander

Brian Wiklem at the Atari Museum shared, "Screen grabs from the 4K version of Cloak & Dagger.
In the first photo, you can see behind the kids boxes for Atari game not released: Tempest (Atari 2600); Tempest (Atari 5200 with handwritten label); Locomotion (Atari 5200 with hand written label); Xevious (Atari 5200 with hand written label); Battlezone (Atari 5200). Not in the screenshot (but seen in background prior to camera move): RealSports Basketball (Atari 5200).
Second photo has Cloak & Dagger (Atari 5200 - the front is a sticker applied to an older 5200 game box); Battlezone (Atari 5200); Tempest (Atari 5200); Tempest (Atari 2600).May be an image of 1 person, standing and indoorMay be an image of text that says 'SETS VIDEO GAME SALE ATARI TEMPEST EMPES OFF CLOAK DAGGER S'May be an image of text that says 'U.S.A.F. INVISIBLE BOMBER PROJ. DOCUMENT c-3a **CLASSIFIED** ** WARNING .LOWING MATERIAL IS FOR A-4 SECURITY CLE BINARY DATA FORMAT 7A RETREIVAL CODE: 577 577.999.321 321'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, David Alexander said:

Last night I was a Guest on Glens Retro Show with our very own Glen Planamento Talking things retro and 5200. As we prepare to record the next episode of the Atari 5200 Podcast please feel free to give the show a watch.

Just watched it. Great episode. With 8k subs, hopefully some new folks will decide to give the 5200 a try. Btw, I’m looking forward to the next episode of the 5200 Podcast.🙂

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 10:09 AM, David Alexander said:

Last night I was a Guest on Glens Retro Show

I just watched it. I was surprised at all the things that were in my youth too, Common thing among people of a similar age.  I had forgotten, but I had the Six Million Dollar man figures, including Maskatron!  And my cousin and I owned a couple of the huge Shogun Warriors which had shooting fists and projectiles too!  Those are long gone I'm afraid.  The 5200 focus was cool but very familiar territory for me.   Interesting to hear a CV head talk about 5200 Berzerk on his Mister. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2022 at 6:11 PM, Cafeman said:

I just watched it. I was surprised at all the things that were in my youth too, Common thing among people of a similar age.  I had forgotten, but I had the Six Million Dollar man figures, including Maskatron!  And my cousin and I owned a couple of the huge Shogun Warriors which had shooting fists and projectiles too!  Those are long gone I'm afraid.  The 5200 focus was cool but very familiar territory for me.   Interesting to hear a CV head talk about 5200 Berzerk on his Mister. 

Thanks for watching. I am reliving my childhood one purchase at a time ;) They say they will have me on another time so hopefully I can go more into my retro toy and custom collection. I am a big Force Five Fan so super robots are part of my toy passion.

On 9/11/2022 at 12:36 AM, sramirez2008 said:

Just watched it. Great episode. With 8k subs, hopefully some new folks will decide to give the 5200 a try. Btw, I’m looking forward to the next episode of the 5200 Podcast.🙂

Thanks for watching. We are also looking forward to talking about Buck Rogers and Zaxxon :)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, David Alexander said:

Thanks for watching. I am still kinda nervous doing these live shows as I am so used to recording and editing out my mistakes ;)

LOL  I know the feeling.  I've been on live TV and I've done recorded TV.  The latter is far more convenient!  STOP!  I need to do that again! 

By when do you guys need feedback before the next episode?

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 10:04 AM, TrekMD said:

LOL  I know the feeling.  I've been on live TV and I've done recorded TV.  The latter is far more convenient!  STOP!  I need to do that again! 

By when do you guys need feedback before the next episode?

Hi, send any feedback you have anytime after an episode. Capt Bob saves it for the next show :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...