IGNORED

Retro STrife

Retro STrife

Hey guys. I've been visiting Atari Age for years, but just finally signed up for the forums recently. I plan to use the Marketplace, but since I'm new to the forums, I wanted to start my feedback thread myself, in order to provide some background to make fellow buyers/sellers a little more comfortable working with me. So, here's a few things:

I've been a collector, and buying and selling games online, for over 15 years now.

Before Atari Age, I used the Digital Press forum for buying and selling with fellow collectors (that forum has died down over the years and you guys keep going strong; hence the switch for me). You can check my feedback at Digital Press-- I believe that I used the handle MF_Luder for most of my transactions there. On ebay, I use the name Retro_Strife for buying and selling. On Amazon, I'm currently using the name *Quick_Books for my sales. I'm active on the videogamecritic.com forum under the name Retro Strife.

I strongly believe that the only way these online trades works is with fair, friendly, and honest transactions, and hope for the same in return. I wouldn't jeopardize my reputation by doing any transaction any other way. Please feel free to leave me feedback here. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...