IGNORED

Adventure III: The Race for the Chalice

PacManPlus

:lol:

Thanks guys! :)

I had an idea; being that each player gets processed on separate frames, I'm going to try and create a routine that draws each player's map (if inside a castle) on the opposite frame (I.e. while on the frame where it processes player one, draw player two's map). I want to try and create a 'drawmap' routine that takes an upper left row, upper left column, hscroll, vscroll, and has the ability to draw the map from any point within. If I can do that, I won't need the extra memory.

Again, though, I believe I'm very close to a closing date on my new house (supposed to be the beginning of next week) so this all may be put off a while.

Figures. I finally get back into programming for this and BPM, right before I have to pack everything up. :(

Maybe Propane13 is right; there isn't enough chaos from the move itself... :P

Bob

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Humble two cents...This may be best to return to first. For a couple of reasons.

An Arcade(/Pinball) port - first of its kind no less - was just performed. Defender, although great, would be passing along a similar vein of another Arcade port.

In conjunction with that, for both ReZolve and Defender, they were stopped in part due to already existing problems with them. Adventure III would be a fresh start to get you started on a 'good foot'.

Absolutely would love to see Defender and ReZolve brought to complete fruition, but a fresh start with no preexisting baggage/frustration may be just what is needed at this time.

Regardless, you do what is best for you and makes you happiest. :)

• Like 6

Humble two cents...This may be best to return to first. For a couple of reasons.

An Arcade(/Pinball) port - first of its kind no less - was just performed. Defender, although great, would be passing along a similar vein of another Arcade port.

In conjunction with that, for both ReZolve and Defender, they were stopped in part due to already existing problems with them. Adventure III would be a fresh start to get you started on a 'good foot'.

Absolutely would love to see Defender and ReZolve brought to complete fruition, but a fresh start with no preexisting baggage/frustration may be just what is needed at this time.

Regardless, you do what is best for you and makes you happiest. :)

:thumbsup: + 1

I could not have said it better :)

• Like 2