IGNORED

How about a Frog Bog League - FBL?

ZillaRUSH

I too was adding up sprites and wondered if the splash animation counted as a sprite. If so, could you increase bug frequency by jumping in the water less? Also, if the tongue is also a sprite, could you increase bug frequency by minimizing tongue activity (does slurping hinder bug arrival)? And what's with the ones that begin to enter, but disappear once you eat an existing one?

It looks like the frog "turns into" the splash sprite, so there should still be two sprites available.

There's sometimes some long periods before a bug will enter the screen, almost like it's flying around just off to the side the screen. This is frustrating when you're trying to rack up points and no bugs are showing up. Having four bugs sprites would help prevent this from happening.

CONGRATS Byte Knight!! Boggerbowl Champ!! Unreal scores for the Championship. Sorry for the late reply...traveling on business the past week. I think all of us that have played realized that Frog Bog is a great game. I agree Super Pro Frog Bog....bring it on! Frog Bog League Season 1 is now complete. Thanks all for playing.

• Like 3

CONGRATS Byte Knight!! Boggerbowl Champ!! Unreal scores for the Championship. Sorry for the late reply...traveling on business the past week. I think all of us that have played realized that Frog Bog is a great game. I agree Super Pro Frog Bog....bring it on! Frog Bog League Season 1 is now complete. Thanks all for playing.

It helped that Jason submitted his score early - I was ready to submit my score of 610, which was the highest I had ever gotten, until I saw the score he posted. Then I just kept playing until I got lucky...