IGNORED

Back to School Sale - Misc Atari 2600 Items

cvga

I created a couple of other FS threads earlier today and I don't want to fill the Marketplace forum with tons of new threads so I'll use this one to for numerous smaller items. If there's interest, I'll continue to add to it.

FS01 - Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre Repros

I bought these many years ago on eBay from a seller that didn't mention that they were repros. However, the labels are too nice, cut too squarely and the games are in Apollo shells. They are still really nice. I have authentic carts for both games now so I'm letting these go.

$50 shipped anywhere in the U.S. for the pair.

43d80263-4017-4fa8-a45f-43ed165bf337.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

FS02 - Miscellaneous Atari 2600 Instruction books

I love box art and instruction books. Here's a lot of over 80 instruction books. The quality of each book varies but most are in good to very good condition.

$20 shipped anywhere in the U.S. for the whole bunch. You'll get Adventure, Air-Sea Battle, Asteroids, Atlantis, Battlezone, Berzerk, Bowling, Boxing, Breakout, Carnival, Centipede, Chopper Command, Circus Atari, Combat, Cosmic Ark, Dark Cavern, Defender, Demon Attack, Dig Dug, Dodge 'Em, Donkey Kong, E.T., Enduro, Fire Fighter, Fishing Derby, Football, Freeway, Frogger, Frogs and Flies, Galaxian, Golf, Haunted House, Homerun, Indy 500, Journey Escape, Joust, Jr. Pacman, Jungle Hunt, Kaboom, Kangaroo, Keystone Kapers, Laser Blast, Lock N Chase, Maze Craze, Megamania, Missile Command, Moon Patrol, Mousetrap, Ms. Pacman, Night Driver, Outlaw, Pacman, Phoenix, Pitfall, Pole Position, Q*bert, Raiders of the Lost Ark, RealSports Baseball, RealSports Football, Riddle of the Sphinx, River Raid, Skiing, Slot Racers, Solar Fox, Solaris, Space Attack, Space Invaders, Starmaster, The Power of Starmaster supplement, Star Raiders, Street Racer, Super Breakout, Super Challenge Baseball, Superman, Swordquest: EarthWorld, SwordQuest: FireWorld, Target Fun, Tennis, Video Olympics, Video Pinball, Warlords, Yars' Revenge

c6897b8d-02e6-4e59-b0e0-673160232e50.jpg

FS03 - Dragon Defender

$12 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

This game is PAL. The case looks a little like an activision game but it's not. The label is good but the back of the cart has some type of brown paint on it (see picture)

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

Thanks for looking! I'll add more items as I continue to go through some of my extras.