IGNORED

Burning Jaguar CD's

LianneJaguar64

I'm sure there should be a disclaimer somewhere saying for your own personal use. If you burn these to CD and sell on eBay with printed case and printed CD then you deserve to be named and shamed and banned from Atari Age.

Named and shamed after sending a pic of you next to a door frame.

• Like 3

I'm sure there should be a disclaimer somewhere saying for your own personal use. If you burn these to CD and sell on eBay with printed case and printed CD then you deserve to be named and shamed and banned from Atari Age.

Certainly these are only for personal use. See I spend about £300 ($400), the most I have ever spent on a video game system, and got some decent games with it (Battlemorph, Hover Strike CD, Blue Lightning, Myst) only to realise that I needed a memory track to play most of these. So all I really play on it is World Tour Racing because it has a password system... I need to get more games and the memory track. And whilst I plan to make nice little cases for them, it's again only so it looks good on my shelf, rest assured.

Thanks for these links Saturn. Now I just need to work out whether the native burning on a Mac will create CDs capable of being bootable by my Jag CD.

My next step will be to print out all the DVD covers using my work's lovely colour laser printer(s) ;)

• Like 1

You're welcome :)

I redid Arkanoid and added it in the last post. Also, the .cdi version of Soul Star encrypted might be messed up so added an Alcohol 120% version under it. I know the Alcohol one works. Good luck with the Mac. I always switch to Winblows to burn 'em :P

Ninja Mission

NINJA_jiffi.cdi.zip

Arkanoid RoD (Rotary controller version)

RevengeofDoH-Rotary_jiffi.cdi.zip

Star Wars v3 (limited sounds)

StarWars_v3_jiffi.cdi.zip

JagMIND Bombsquad Download comes with a .cdi of the game. I played the hell outta this when it was released, very nerve wracking :thumbsup:

Edit:

That's a total of 51 now :ponder:

Ninja Mission

attachicon.gifNINJA_jiffi.cdi.zip

Arkanoid RoD (Rotary controller version)

attachicon.gifRevengeofDoH-Rotary_jiffi.cdi.zip

Star Wars v3 (limited sounds)

attachicon.gifStarWars_v3_jiffi.cdi.zip

JagMIND Bombsquad Download comes with a .cdi of the game. I played the hell outta this when it was released, very nerve wracking :thumbsup:

Edit:

That's a total of 51 now :ponder:

I think that I have a few to play now xD

QQ and severely out of topic!!!

How much of the generosity of Saturn do you think is linked to the fact a lady asked?

It's a hell of a chivalry gesture, no doubt about it and I personally leeched all of it, too lazy to do it myself, so thanks a ton.

I am not implying he's hitting on her or anything even remotely related to that, just asking in general how much do you think your own disposition changes if a lady would ask something related to the hobby vs a man?

Ha, had no idea a 'lady' had asked, been contemplating making a thread to compile all free releases in for a while but didn't for fear of stepping on toes and couldn't resist once the gesture was justified by someone requesting titles. My donations to this thread mostly come with links to the original ups or pages where they are clearly available or have been 'given' for free by their respective owners. Only drawback I find with putting them all in this thread is the title doesn't acknowledge it as a repository of the many games it contains. But, that might be a good thing as I'd not even considered someone pirating full releases of them on ebay.

Removing the uploads within the 30 days I have from the time of posting was something else I was contemplating, again, to not step on toes. And, assuming the OP had grabbed them all by then-or in another day or two- I might have edited them out anyway. So, to answer your question, none.

Some people's motives are about helping anyone in the scene, not about gender or lack of knowledge of gender. When you're bold (or arrogant) enough to put 'Pillar of the Jaguar Community' in your own Atariage status, living up to it occasionally seems appropriate :)

• Like 1

Some people's motives are about helping anyone in the scene, not about gender or lack of knowledge of gender. When you're bold (or arrogant) enough to put 'Pillar of the Jaguar Community' in your own Atariage status, living up to it occasionally seems appropriate :)

I didn't imply you had motives, just thought the disposition may have been different. Given you didn't know it's a moot point.

I know myself and likely in one case I would have done some of the walk in order to help (no hidden motives), in the other case likely just the talk like a link to the instructions .... guess which is which? ;)

Nonetheless thanks for doing it.

• Like 1

QQ and severely out of topic!!!

How much of the generosity of Saturn do you think is linked to the fact a lady asked?

It's a hell of a chivalry gesture, no doubt about it and I personally leeched all of it, too lazy to do it myself, so thanks a ton.

I am not implying he's hitting on her or anything even remotely related to that, just asking in general how much do you think your own disposition changes if a lady would ask something related to the hobby vs a man?

I think it's just great that there's a place for a whole load of homebrew games people can get... And I'd surprised,I'm young enough to be his daughter :P

• Like 1

Two last things on this thread from myself; a) Thank you Saturn for putting up all these download links, it's been a great help! And secondly, and perhaps most importantly... Do I just use WinZIP or whatever to unzip these files, then burn those files from there? Or is it more complicated than that? Thanks all for your help! <3

• Like 1

Good Lord, man, can you imagine if I was one of those kinds of people how much bile and hatred and revolving Christmas trees I'd be sending your way now.

Luckily, I'm not (despite what those kinds of people say) - but next time, please ask any authors (if they're still alive) first?

:)

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks. Was about to pm Sauron or Punisher and do the deed. Careless on my part even if my intentions were good so like I said early on, apologies for any inconvenience. There won't be a next time though. If this thread stays intact (or not) I'll keep this stuff on my hard drive, where it belongs :lol: