IGNORED

Burning Jaguar CD's

LianneJaguar64

I hear ya, and some of those were the last CD available versions, as you know, like IK+ and Joust. I use those versions on my JagCD and although not the final version of either, still work great. And if 'demos' hadn't been mentioned in the request, I'd probably not have upped what I had for them.

Assuming one didn't have a Skunkboard, might be the only way they are able to experience certain games.

But I can philosophize all day about why, in the end not my IPs and I'll do whatever is necessary to keep the peace in this forum :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Saturn you are awesome and thanks for posting all of these! Quite the list of games here for availability and play on the Jaguar CD console!

From what I take, some are basically the SAME as the rom version of the game but able to be burned to a CD for play on the CD console. Is there any difference in the games themselves (or even the graphics) or are most of them the same as the ones you can flash to the skunkboard? All I can figure is that the graphics might be better on the CD vs the cart but I haven't tried a side by side to compare.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...