IGNORED

Ghost'n Zombies is BACK! on your colecovision as Knight'n More!

youki

I never got to play GNZ so I can't compare, but the game did get much harder after looping through. Just out of curiousity, does the game keep looping around after the third stage? Also I put some gameplay footage together, do you mind if I post it?

No it does not loop. You can post, but it is may pity to reveal some "surprise" . Very few people already received the game for now.

No J-F it was not a question of demand , it is just because some were complaining you permanently expanded the initial limited 25 carts run that you decided to stop and it is comprehensive.

What i don't like it is that then you forget your own words. you did the promise to customer that they will be no more GnG , you have to keep your words. Even if for a business perspective it would be very interesting to sell more.

If you say so

@Youki and retrolillucid : Côté Gamers has nothing to do with this story. We don't know anything about it and to be honest, we don't care about it. But I suggest to stop it here, you know what happen with this kind of subjects : argument. We are all here for the same reason, passion for video game and retrogaming.

@Youki and retrolillucid : Côté Gamers has nothing to do with this story. We don't know anything about it and to be honest, we don't care about it. But I suggest to stop it here, you know what happen with this kind of subjects : argument. We are all here for the same reason, passion for video game and retrogaming.

No worries

I'm not angry at all, Jean-Phillipe is a good friend

I was just pointing out the facts

Besides, I'm happy that people will finally be able to enjoy a GnZ clone on the Colecovision

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

look like it's sold out. Everywhere

please tell me I'm wrong...

He will be available again very soon. We are working on the second run.

Normally in 1 or 2 month , it will be available again.

Don't buy it at crazy price on Ebay, just wait! :)

Edited by youki
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Dont know how you guys keep up with homebrew releases. Seems like by the time I find out about them they are long sold out. I would have loved to play this. Is there a way to be notified if it comes back out?

It will be available again very soon now. It is just a matter a few days now i guess. The availability of the second run will be announced here.

But meanwhile , you can still contact GoodDealGames (if you are in US or Canada) to say you wish to have one when ready.

It will be available again very soon now. It is just a matter a few days now i guess. The availability of the second run will be announced here.

But meanwhile , you can still contact GoodDealGames (if you are in US or Canada) to say you wish to have one when ready.

Good to hear. I'll check back daily.

• 2 weeks later...

First thanks so much for all very good feedback we received about Knight'n More . We have really appreciated!

The Second Run of Knight'n More is now ready!

If you are in the US or Canada. I strongly suggest you contact GoodDealGames per mail to say you would be interrested to purchase a copy.

It will help GoodDealGames and Coté Gamers to know how much copies are necessary for US and Canada.

Thanks. :)

Hello intellivotion.

If you are not in USA or Canada, you can order with our website: http://www.cotegamers.com/boutique/index.php?id_product=33&controller=product

If your country is not in the list of the countries we can ship to, you can contact us.

just ordered!

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...