IGNORED

Want to Buy: Sears 2600 CIB

adamchevy

See Chris Leach's thread here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255965-fs-atari-2600-collection-now-with-pics-1500-carts-left-with-1000-boxes/

I was looking for loose Sears games and he had quite a few. I know he has a lot of boxed stuff so he probably has some boxed sears games.

Thanks for the info. I already checked with him and he doesn't have any of these titles.

I'll have to look to see if I have any extra Sears. The Sears set is one of the things I'm really attracted to myself. I'm sure you're aware that while most of those won't be too bad to attain, there are a few that you will likely never see. Cannon Man and Math Gran Prix are virtually impossible to find and if you do, count on several hundred dollars for either. Superman is also difficult but not impossible (unless you're looking for the pic label - that's pretty much impossible). The rest aren't too bad to get.

• Like 1

I'll have to look to see if I have any extra Sears. The Sears set is one of the things I'm really attracted to myself. I'm sure you're aware that while most of those won't be too bad to attain, there are a few that you will likely never see. Cannon Man and Math Gran Prix are virtually impossible to find and if you do, count on several hundred dollars for either. Superman is also difficult but not impossible (unless you're looking for the pic label - that's pretty much impossible). The rest aren't too bad to get.

That's good to know, after I get these titles I'll be mostly done. I guess I'll have to keep my eyes pealed on eBay for sure as well.

Looking for the following Sears Games CIB:

Arcade Pinball

Backgammon

Cannon Man

Canyon Bomber

Checkers

Demons to Diamonds

Math

Math Grand Prix

Maze Mania

Poker Plus

Spelling

Submarine Commander

Super Breakout

Superman

And last but not least Video Chess

Thanks!

I have Demons to Diamonds. Box, manual, cart.

• Like 1

Bump , will pay$50-100 each depending on condition

Wow, you have done well since your original post. Math just sold yesterday on eBay for a little over $100. That one is a tough get. It took me a lot longer to find that one than Basic Math for sure. Good luck, it looks like you are almost there, sans Superman that is.

Hi all, I have 2 of the math gatefolds, because it seems there is a small difference in boxes. Overall they the same but one has a slightly greener tint to the blue color in the print for math font and that one has blue printing only on the smallest size font where the other one is white.

• Like 1