IGNORED

INTEREST CHECK: New Reproduction Overlays...

pboland

Yes?

Right now I'm currently trying to finish up an INTV Imagic overlay project. Once that is done and out of the way, I will be able to focus more on the possibility of the 5200 overlay project.

Please, finish that up, I am going to order a couple sets of your Intv Imagic overlays for sure!!!!!! I still love your Sears Overlay set as well. :) :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

any update on the project? Thanks :)

Not really. I'm getting ready to release the Intellivision Imagic Overlays 2.0 within the next 5-7 days. Once the project is done and out of the way. I will be working on the 5200 overlays project in my spare time. Not to mention also my 5200/7800 foil label projects. ;)

Should have more info after the first of the year.

• Like 2

I will order the 5200 overlays as well! I would really like a Space Shuttle overlay, so I'm also interested in the 3rd party ones too.

Note about the reset button comment. It is on the controller because when going for high scores you can tell if you bork up right away and you want to reset and start the game often. Better to have it on the controller so you can restart quickly and frequently.

Not really. I'm getting ready to release the Intellivision Imagic Overlays 2.0 within the next 5-7 days. Once the project is done and out of the way. I will be working on the 5200 overlays project in my spare time. Not to mention also my 5200/7800 foil label projects. ;)

Should have more info after the first of the year.

Hi, what are the 5200/7800 foil label projects? Thanks.

Hi, what are the 5200/7800 foil label projects? Thanks.

My plan is to make reproduction 5200 & 7800 silver/foil labels. I'm currently working on 2600 sliver/foil labels. I haven't done any testing for 5200 labels yet (I have on 7800), but the process on my end is the same. So, if I can make silver/foil labels for 2600/7800, I can make 5200 labels as well. It is just a matter of time spent for me to create the label art for each label. See this topic for reference on the 7800 reproduction labels: INTEREST CHECK: New Reproduction 7800 Sliver Labels…

• Like 1

Well thanks to Protestari and his crew on the 5200 podcast, I heard about these and I am in for a set please!

Not sure if there was an Adventure 2 overlay but I would really be excited to have one for that game! I just got my system on the weekend but the sticks are dead (hello Best Electronics!!) so I'm really new to the 5200 but I'm super excited about it!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Quick update. Here are the titles that will be included in the new Super Overlays™ (two copies of each for a total 60 overlays):

- Ballblazer

- Berzerk

- Centipede

- Countermeasure

- Defender

- DigDug

- Galaxian

- Joust

- Jungle Hunt

- Kangaroo

- Missile Command

- MoonPatrol

- Ms. PacMan

- PacMan

- Qix

- Rescue On Fractalus

- RS_Baseball

- RS_Football

- RS_Soccer

- RS_Tennis

- Space Dungeon

- Space Invaders

- Star Raiders

- Super Breakout

- Vanguard

- Mario Bros.

- Pengo

- Gremlins

- Pole Position

- Custom Keypad cover overlay

The titles is green I still have to design.

Stay tuned….

• Like 3

Quick update. Here are the titles that will be included in the new Super Overlays™ (two copies of each for a total 60 overlays):
- Ballblazer
- Berzerk
- Centipede
- Countermeasure
- Defender
- DigDug
- Galaxian
- Joust
- Jungle Hunt
- Kangaroo
- Missile Command
- MoonPatrol
- Ms. PacMan
- PacMan
- Qix
- Rescue On Fractalus
- RS_Baseball
- RS_Football
- RS_Soccer
- RS_Tennis
- Space Dungeon
- Space Invaders
- Star Raiders
- Super Breakout
- Vanguard
- Mario Bros.
- Pengo
- Gremlins
- Pole Position
Stay tuned….

Ok I will give an update on the next episode of the Atari 5200 Podcast. I am taking two sets :)

- Ballblazer
- Berzerk
- Centipede
- Countermeasure
- Defender
- DigDug
- Galaxian
- Joust
- Jungle Hunt
- Kangaroo
- Missile Command
- MoonPatrol
- Ms. PacMan
- PacMan
- Qix
- Rescue On Fractalus
- RS_Baseball
- RS_Football
- RS_Soccer
- RS_Tennis
- Space Dungeon
- Space Invaders
- Star Raiders
- Super Breakout
- Vanguard
- Mario Bros.
- Pengo
- Gremlins
- Pole Position
Stay tuned….

Would Homebrew Tempest be able to get an overlay?

Would Homebrew Tempest be able to get an overlay?

Eventually. I do plan on having more 5200 overlays to offer. However, for this set I'm currently putting together, Tempest will not be in it.

All these overlays (minus the custom keypad cover overlay) will be available individually at a price of $2.00 per overlay. However, the Super Overlays™ set will be much cheaper than $2.00 per overlay (price to be determined).

I almost forgot, not only will this set have the custom keypad cover overlay, but it will also come in its very own special edition mini game box (which the overlays will come in):

post-9874-0-05351000-1488467035_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-64624000-1488467041_thumb.jpg

• Like 11