IGNORED

GOSUB for Intellivision - official thread - COMING OCTOBER 2016

timdu

Just want to give everyone an update on the orders for GOSUB. I am trying to ship 5-6 packages a day. I visit the post office during the day on the way to my full-time job. I want to let you know that I am getting the orders ready and trying to get caught up. Thank you for your patience. I try to update the web site after I have shipped packages. So you can check your status @:

http://www.2600connection.com/features/gosubi/features_gosubi.html

I am also releasing an Odyssey2 game on December 1, 2016 called MEAN SANTA. I want to let you know that the INTELLLIVISION community is much more popular and active than the ODYSSEY2 community. Wow -what a difference! I was very surprised at the high interest level in GOSUB for the Intellivision. I hope to release another Intellivision game in 2017, if all goes well, and as planned, along with programmer Chris ( AKA "atari2600land" ). It is called THE SECRET GOVERNMENT WAFFLE PROJECT. Stay tuned!

Edited by timdu
  • Like 3

Just want to give everyone an update on the orders for GOSUB. I am trying to ship 5-6 packages a day. I visit the post office during the day on the way to my full-time job. I want to let you know that I am getting the orders ready and trying to get caught up. Thank you for your patience. I try to update the web site after I have shipped packages. So you can check your status @:

I am also releasing an Odyssey2 game on December 1, 2016 called MEAN SANTA. I want to let you know that the INTELLLIVISION community is much more popular and active than the ODYSSEY2 community. Wow -what a difference! I was very surprised at the high interest level in GOSUB for the Intellivision. I hope to release another Intellivision game in 2017, if all goes well, and as planned, along with programmer Chris ( AKA "atari2600land" ). It is called THE SECRET GOVERNMENT WAFFLE PROJECT. Stay tuned!

Thanks and cool looking forward to that release...

That sounds like something Frank Zappa would release... ;)

• Like 3

Thanks for the update Tim. Oh, and when did you say the Intellivision version of Mean Santa was coming out? ;)

WaveRider1970 - I will send you a Private Message with my mailing address. My apologies. Please ship that box back to me and I will send you a box in return that is not assembled.

GOSUB is my first release with a box. I am getting better in putting them together. Practice makes perfect. thank you.... Tim

Edited by timdu

The only problem that I had with my box is that the top (opening) flap was bent/creased/folded in the middle, probably when placing the serial number sticker there. I'm severely OCD, so I prefer my boxes to be perfect. :)

You do know now that vaginal rejuvenation is available for problems like this, right?

WaveRider1970 - I will send you a Private Message with my mailing address. My apologies. Please ship that box back to me and I will send you a box in return that is not assembled.

GOSUB is my first release with a box. I am getting better in putting them together. Practice makes perfect. thank you.... Tim

Hi thanx. Will do that tomorrow. Shall have talk to the customer service first. I appreciate that. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Really wish the game has pause. Most Intellivision games have Pause 3+7 or 1+9.

Why would you want a pause in the middle of a level?

Super Pro Gosub does have a pause, sort of...use the Anchors to pause the sub which will confuse the octopus.

Each level is paused until you move in both versions, though Super Pro does introduce some level start terror later on.

Why would you want a pause in the middle of a level?

Super Pro Gosub does have a pause, sort of...use the Anchors to pause the sub which will confuse the octopus.

Each level is paused until you move in both versions, though Super Pro does introduce some level start terror later on.

phone rings, you get phone, sub dies, game over