IGNORED

GOSUB for Intellivision - official thread - COMING OCTOBER 2016

timdu

Thank you Intymike. I appreciate the support. I made a request to join the following 3 FB groups today:

Intellivision Invasion

Intellivision Homebrew Games

and

Intellivision Retro Game buy and sell

Also thank you to REV for listing a direct link to my GOSUB web site ordering web page in his online INTELLIVISION REVOLUTION STORE

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/store

Rev was extremely helpful and helped me in co-publishing GOSUB in 2016. If anyone has any interest in publishing an INTELLIVISION game, he is very knowledgeable.

thanks,

Tim

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

No - it is the same. I worked out an agreement with Luc to be a distributor of the game. We made 300 of these and are no where near close to selling out. Intellivision Revolution, Good Deal Games , and now Intellivision Collector have been distributors of the GOSUB game.  I hope to reach the goal of selling all 300 and then hopefully we can release the ROM to the general public for free!

Tim

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I have already blown my retro budget this week.   If there are any left on Luc's site in a week I will grab one.  Played the early version of the rom to level 26 I think.  I clearly was enjoying it.

The games are both really fun. Simple to pick up and play. If peeps don't already own this I would recommend fixing that. ??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, timdu said:

No - it is the same. I worked out an agreement with Luc to be a distributor of the game. We made 300 of these and are no where near close to selling out. Intellivision Revolution, Good Deal Games , and now Intellivision Collector have been distributors of the GOSUB game.  I hope to reach the goal of selling all 300 and then hopefully we can release the ROM to the general public for free!

Tim

I only have a couple left for conventions. Not sitting on a bunch of unsold copies over here. 

It is a great game! One everybody should have in their collection. 

Yes, Intellivision Collector is stocking them now, hopefully it will help Canadians get a copy without higher shipping and duty fees.

Also, thanks to a good friend, our copies will be shipping out with these magnetic plastic octopus & submarines (one of each) for a limited time while supplies last. 

AC3BB0C6-CC9E-4037-BB25-0CACD1DD565D.jpeg

• Like 3