IGNORED

Mattel and Intv Corp unreleased games

Hi There, Thanks To Dave and Rev and company that were all involved over the years, To bring us great unreleased /unfinished Mattel and Intv corp games . That finished them and released them in Beautiful complete in boxes and awesome games.

Is there any more in the works or planned on?

I lost track on what's left. Just curious

Besides Hard Hat and Space Cadet, being shipped soon . and Blow Out later this year.

I know these are some are left.

Quest Ad&d style for the Intellivoice has not been finished. ( The one i like to see the most get released)

Space Shuttle Intellivoice

Grid Shock, Tales of the Yucatan Possible plan games for the Intellivision 3

Target Andromeda,

Flash light

Convoy

Hydroplane

Any more games?

Thanks

Edited by atari5200dude82

Killing Ewoks? I'm in for that! Can we beat Jar Jar Biggs to death with a ball bat with spikes in it, too? Maybe we could have a selection of weapons? "Say, this time I think I'll use the crowbar. Last time was the homemade prison shiv... or was it the broken bottles?" You get the idea.

Just out of curiosity, why are the party games being released individually instead of as a compilation. as was originally intended?

Yes and no. From the Intellivision Lives website:

"Bill, Keith, and Andy proposed the Party Line as a series of six cartridges, each sold separately."

Then later on:

President Josh Denham and the other senior staff were enthusiastic about the concept, but instead of six separate games, they decided that the Party Line would be perfect for the new multi-game album concept. Three of the games -- Blow Out, Hard Hat, and Space Cadet -- were chosen for the cartridge.

Killing Ewoks? I'm in for that! Can we beat Jar Jar Biggs to death with a ball bat with spikes in it, too? Maybe we could have a selection of weapons? "Say, this time I think I'll use the crowbar. Last time was the homemade prison shiv... or was it the broken bottles?" You get the idea.

The killing Jar Jar part could be a bonus level :)

• Like 2

I continue to wait for Go for the Gold.

You already have all the games in the Go for the Gold album.

Titles like Flashlight, and Hypnotic Lights (Intellivision Lives PC/Mac 1998) weren't even game ideas but were just technical demos. According to IntellivisionLives there were no game ideas for Intellivision III. Of the six games in the Intellivision III brochure, 'Grid Shock' (Intellivision Lives PC/Mac 1998) was a regular Intellivision game project; the others were technical demos created for the 1982/June CES or as a training exercise. Many other game ideas given project numbers at Mattel had little or no work done on them. Maybe someone can take on 'Pizza Time', the original sequel to Burgertime. Don't forget about 'Puppet Theatre' scheduled for 1980 release.

post-43287-0-78092700-1472734215_thumb.jpg

'LV Craps' is one game that is thought to have been completed for Mattel but I haven't heard of a prototype or rom file anywhere. Is this one considered lost? 'Air Strike' (Intellivision Lives PC/Mac 1998) was unfinished but a good candidate to be turned into a game. I think 'Super Pro Auto Racing' is a good idea as a one player game, based on the original but with three to five computer controlled cars to race against.

Of the third party developers, Activision and Atarisoft had some unfinished games that might have been interesting. In an Intellivisionairies podcast, Russ Haft mentioned Atarisoft was close to releasing 'Joust', and 'Missile Command' was completed but not good enough for release (I can see controls being an issue). Are those games lost?