IGNORED

does anyone have a vecmulti for sale ?

Funkyspectrum

Late to the party and a newbie so apologies. Is the Vecmulti still available? Do they work with NTSC and PAL machines? How much are they? How much is shipping to the US?

Email or PM Richard, he should be able to tell you if he's still got any left in stock. But on a wider answer, yes he is still making them. There is no PAL/NTSC for Vectrex, all carts work on all machines.

Does the Vecmulti work with both buzz and no buzz machines?

It does, but it's not guaranteed 100%. Some no buzz machines just don't like any flash based cartridges. Should work 100% on buzz machines.

Buzz is subjective, how does one tell if they have a buzz or non buzz version? is it manufacture date?

if you have nothing to compare it to, figuring if you have a buzz might be difficult? :)

I regret getting rid of my spare Vectrex's... :( what if I have a no buzz machine...) :)

This video explains the differences between the buzz and no buzz mschines-

I got my VecMulti in the mail today. Now I just have to get a Vectrex to test it. :+) I'll report on the cart when I get one. Yes I got the cart before the system, but I knew the system isn't near as fun without the cart and I figured they might be in limited supply and if I waited until I got a Vectrex I might not have been able to get a VecMulti.

• 1 month later...

It's a shame these sell out so quickly - but I can certainly see why! I'm currently on the waiting list for the next batch, whenever that will be.

Does anyone have a spare they'd be interested in selling me? I promise to put it to good development use. ^_^

I just received the MATEOS kit today, but unfortunately I can't get the burner to work so far (I was very careful to follow all instructions and the FAQ, with particular attention to OSes that automatically generate hidden files that confuse the device). I've reached out to Mateos concerning that, but SD card + menu would sure be convenient, regardless of whether I get the Mateos burner to work.

It's a shame these sell out so quickly - but I can certainly see why! I'm currently on the waiting list for the next batch, whenever that will be.

Does anyone have a spare they'd be interested in selling me? I promise to put it to good development use. ^_^

Yay, got one! :)

• Like 1