IGNORED

Jaguar port box set interest

Gaztee

Jaguar Port Box set interest poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a Box set for the following Jaguar Port

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Boxes for the Jaguar ports are designed and just awaiting their screenshots now. Once those are done I can start on the manuals apart from Bubble bobble which is done. So before I go forking out to get everything printed I could do with knowing how many people are actually interested in purchasing sets for each game. I'm looking to offer game box, insert and a manual for £10 plus postage. I plan to get some samples printed so everyone can see exactly they will get. Hopefully they'll be ready to ship sometime next month.

• Like 5

I voted for all of them, and I don't have any of the carts yet. But if the box sets become available, I will likely buy all of those right away and then accumulate the carts over time.

That's the spirit :) I've been thinking offering people the opportunity to purchase the collection in one go for £150. So that's basically one set free? Does that sound like something people would be interested in?

Just a couple of boxes to finish off now, then I can concentrate on the manuals.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...