IGNORED

Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe - ColecoVision

retroillucid

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a version of this game that works for the Adam as well? I was interested in purchasing a copy of the game, and it was sold out on the CollectorVision website. I found some copies for sale on eBay, and I think they are leftovers from the recent Coleco Event in New Jersey. You can see them here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sydney-Hunter-ColecoVision-Retro-Gaming-Expo-Exclusive-Sealed-MISB-Coleco-/292259745098?hash=item440c09cd4a:g:EDgAAOSwD5ZZv7EF

The odd thing is, the game box image on the CollectorVision website says the game is "For Use with ColecoVision and Adam" and the one on eBay says "For Use Only with ColecoVision." Are there different versions of the game?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

10 more Complete in Box copies of Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe are now available on our website

Not sure if we're ever going to make more of these, so grab one while you can! :)

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/sydney-hunter-the-sacred-tribe/

I met Jérémie today as he was leaving the TPUG show in Toronto. I loved talking to him about C64 Sydney and wished I had got him to sign my boxed cart! Any chance of Collectorvision making it to World of Commodore 2019?

• Like 1

I met Jérémie today as he was leaving the TPUG show in Toronto. I loved talking to him about C64 Sydney and wished I had got him to sign my boxed cart! Any chance of Collectorvision making it to World of Commodore 2019?

Ah, that is great! :cool:

As far as going to World of Commodore 2019, I would say it's definitely doable, and would love to! :)

We might be ready to presents our next C64 title as well

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
12 minutes ago, Swami said:

I just read about the jump straight up fix in the C64 version of sacred tribe. I don’t want to discourage foxes but wondering how plausible it would be to get a fixed rom for the ColecoVision in the club vault?

Only if Oscar ever want to change the controls to the ones in Caverns of Death, wich are P E R F C T! :cool: