IGNORED

Homemade Vectrex Reproduction Overlays

funknflow5200

What overlays are most important to a specific title? I have a few psych overlays and I never want to change them, but I am wondering if I am missing out on the essence of some of the original games. Which original overlays are "must haves"??

This is a really good question. Among the originals, I think Pole Position, Armor Attack, Bedlam and Star Castle for sure! The originals due to printing cost I'm sure keep it to just a few colors, that's why i'm usually using my psych overlays as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

i saw your overlays on Ebay (I hope it's you...) and shipment for one psychedelic overlay there is 47,90$ to Europe. Since I would only order one piece that seems a bit much. Is there a cheaper shipment method?

absolutely- order direct through me, $13 an overlay + $15 international shipping. i suggest getting more than one though! send to paypal.me/stevenkray

Vectrex Fans! Excited to announce that the following 4 overlays are READY TO ORDER, joining the rest of what I have available! 3 More Fury overlays: Sundance, I, Cyborg & Zantis + just in time for the Holidays, an overlay for your Xmas Carts! Unbelievable thanks and gratitude to Alan McClelland for his designs on these Fury overlays! These are the last I'll release in 2017.

post-37263-0-09962100-1511296590_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi,

I've got my list together. Let me known if you're ready to fulfill it.

Thanks

ARMOR ATTACK

BEDLAM

COSMIC CHISM

HEAD UP

WEB WARS

SCRAMBLE

SPIKE (MULTI COLOR)

HYPERCHASE

DARK TOWER

STAR HAWK

TOUR DE FRANCE

MR. BOSTON

PITCHER’S FUEL

BLITZ

RIP OFF

CRISTMAS CART PLAIN GREEN

CRISTMAS CART RED BURST

Hi,

I've got my list together. Let me known if you're ready to fulfill it.

Thanks

ARMOR ATTACK

BEDLAM

COSMIC CHISM

HEAD UP

WEB WARS

SCRAMBLE

SPIKE (MULTI COLOR)

HYPERCHASE

DARK TOWER

STAR HAWK

TOUR DE FRANCE

MR. BOSTON

PITCHER’S FUEL

BLITZ

RIP OFF

CRISTMAS CART PLAIN GREEN

CRISTMAS CART RED BURST

got your order! thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow - I'm super excited that you do this! I will definitely be getting some once you've settled in...

Hey there- i have my Office set back up for the next month and am taking orders again for a bit until we move... at which point I'll be down for a month again. Anyone let me know if you wish to get in the production queue!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vectrex Fans! Excited to announce that the following 4 overlays are READY TO ORDER, joining the rest of what I have available! 3 More Fury overlays: Sundance, I, Cyborg & Zantis + just in time for the Holidays, an overlay for your Xmas Carts! Unbelievable thanks and gratitude to Alan McClelland for his designs on these Fury overlays! These are the last I'll release in 2017.

I ordered 4 overlays - Zantis, I, Cyborg, Sundance and War Of The Worlds - and they look great. I'm going to order more, like the arcade corrected version of Star Castle, but I hope that Alan can create more overlays for other Fury games that don't come with overlays, like the upcoming Tail Gunner release. Now that the plastic box inserts are available, I wonder if someone could produce cardboard boxes for some of these homebrew games that never came that way (cart only, plastic box, etc.) to make a complete classic release look for these games.