IGNORED

Homemade Vectrex Reproduction Overlays

funknflow5200

thank you! glad they finally made it through customs!

Thanks! They actually arrived on Tuesday or Wednesday, but they were being held at the Post Office for pickup, and I have to get off work early to be able to get there while they're still open. :P (Pretty stupid... Post Office hours here at 8:30 to 5:30, but my job is an hour away, so I usually have to wait for the weekend to get my packages. Pain in the @ss.)

On the subject of quality, these are better than I expected! Really solid material, and sturdier than I thought they would be! Thanks for the excellent work. I'm probably going to order more! :D

-Bryan

just let me know

Thanks! They actually arrived on Tuesday or Wednesday, but they were being held at the Post Office for pickup, and I have to get off work early to be able to get there while they're still open. :P (Pretty stupid... Post Office hours here at 8:30 to 5:30, but my job is an hour away, so I usually have to wait for the weekend to get my packages. Pain in the @ss.)

On the subject of quality, these are better than I expected! Really solid material, and sturdier than I thought they would be! Thanks for the excellent work. I'm probably going to order more! :D

-Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

i have a karl quappe and release overlay yes! i believe all the others are posted here in this thread

Ive lost track of all the designs that have been made since my last order and dont have a Facebook, is there a list or pictures of available designs anywhere else? Have you made a Karl quappe overlay?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...