IGNORED

Games You Have Seen Out On Location

Jumpman1981

This is a topic of those games you've seen out in the wild, be it in a game room, hotel, seafront, etc.

Games I've Found

Ms. Pac-Man. (Original), Found in an arcade full of mostly redemption games.

Attack From Mars. Same Arcade as Ms. Pac-Man

Cirqus Voltaire. Same Arcade as Ms. Pac-Man

The Simpsons Pinball Party. 3 of them!, One at an airport, One in an Arcade, One at the seafront (Sadly the one at the seafront was out of order)

The Flintstones. Found at a Spanish waterpark, didn't work most of the time

High Speed. Same Place as The Flintstones.

Jurassic Park. Same Place as The Flintstones.

Donkey Kong. Not really an original, it was a JAMMA cab made to look like a DK. Found at an HMV

Revenge From Mars. Same HMV as the "Donkey Kong"

Star Wars: Episode 1. Same as the first Simpsons

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Are we talking like, ever? I have seen basically 95% of all US arcade games ever released; probably most people here have.

If there's some kind of recent date cutoff, I *was* surprised to see an original Ms. Pac-Man cocktail table at the thrift store literally down the street from me, but the owner wants $1,800 for it. It's still there...

Well, until about 2 years ago, my local walmart had many different ones. Here is the ones I remember

1990s:

Daytona USA (removed late 1990s)

Crusin World (removed approx 2001)

Crusin Exotica (till about 2010)

Big buck hunter (Removed 2010)

About 2001

Arctic Thunder (Snowmobile Racing)

some Abrams tank Game ( both Removed about 2004)

Ms Pac-Man/ Galaga 25th Anniversary (Removed 2010)

the arcade was removed in 2010

in other places:

Cruisin world and Big buck Hunter 2 at "Slam Burger" a local burger place.

Daytona Usa, Virtua fighter, and some other games in the Axis Arcade at Six Flags St Louis. (Still operating as of July 2016)

Killer Instinct Gold, Golden Tee and Street Fighter 2, in the Lobby at Dogwood Lake Resort. (as of 2007, current fate unknown)

Dig dug, Golden Tee, Galaga, Galaxian, Ms Pac Man, and a multitude of others in arcade at Lost Valley Lake resort in Gerald, Mo. (Last spotted, July 2000, current status unknown)

Multi Cade 60-n-1 conversion from unknown Arcade cabinet, spotted at a Pizza Hut, Union mo. (2012)

Terminator 2: Judgement Day, and pinball machine spotted at Skate-a-way Skating rink, (Spotted September 2004, rink was closed in 2008)

Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Street fighter, Soul Caliber (I think), and Daytona Usa at Pacific "Family Bowl" lanes Bowling Alley, Pacific Mo. (Spotted in 2005, closed in 2010)

Golden Tee and Terminator 2: Judgement Day , Spotted at Oasis Lanes, Union Mo (2012)

Golden Tee (early 2000s) at Pizza Hut, Pacific, Mo.

"Mega Touch Elite"(Or something like that) at Hot Shots! Sports Bar and Grill in Manchester, Mo (August 2016)

Some Racing game, 1980s, (Atari?) (Cant recall) in a red sitdown cabinet at Mommy and Me Boutique Store, Washington., Mo. (2004) [red cabinet with fan mounted in cabinet to "Feel the wind"

"Flight 2000" , a 1980 Stern Electronics Pinball Machine at V-Stock (Vintage Stock) Game and Comic store at Chesterfield Mall, Chesterfield, Mo. (August 2016)

Segas "Out Run", "Megatouch 6" Bartop, United/Williams "Granite" Shuffle Alley, Gottelieb "Mibs" Pinball machine, Chicago Coins "Blinker Bowler" Shuffle Alley, and a 1970s Love Tester/Mind Reader machine, at Trash and Treasure Antique Shop, Pacific, mo. (Spotted September 2016)

Thats all I remember right now.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

These rare ones were in my local arcade.. 

SOLAR FOX

PAC-LAND

SPACE FURY

ROBOT BOWL

MAJOR HAVOC

Robot bowl was the last remaining b&w video game they had.. i never played that game usually because it scared me.. only times i would usually do it was with a buddy.. there were a FEW times i would man up and do it myself, , but then i'd have to play solar fox afterwards to stop feeling on edge.. robot bowl finally got removed in '84 or 5 and i was so relieved.. but then solar fox went a year later (i forget what replaced it).. so disappointed that day..

• Like 1

Many of my favorite arcade memories were the games on location at the Bucks Lake Lodge. Since my family has a cabin here (I'm there now) I'd get intimately familure with whatever game they had at the lodge (the only beacon of civilization for miles around) by the end of the summer season.

I don't think I'll ever forget what was there... If it was a game I liked anyway...

Mr Do's Castle (cocktail table... First game I ever put a quarter in)

Tron

Satan's Hollow (I remember thinking this game was actually wicked and haunted somehow, kinda awesome)

Tapper

Off-road

Ghosts and Goblins

Altered Beast

Moonwalker

Darkstalkers

Any of these games I would love to own because the nostalgia is SO strong.  Although maybe not the Moonwalker or Darkstalkers... Although both were fun I'd probably prefer a good old Street Fighter II since it was such a phenomenon during the school year growing up. I found out the other night I can still kick ass with Chun-Li.  With me behind the controls, she will stick her heel in your face until you submit.

Also at "The Lodge" were two pinballs that were fantastic, and I would love to own someday...

Jokerz and Fun House

These pinballs... Especially Fun House... Oh the thrills and good times they provided for 25 cents!!!