IGNORED

More Arabic-Enabled Atari Games from aDawliah

atari65xenajm

Hello,

One thread that caught my attention: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/230100-could-be-the-oldest-arabic-os-najm/ has reference to the Arabic-enabled OS for Atari 65XE. I was able to find the OS ROM file that corresponds to the Atari Najm 65XE which allows the user to toggle Arabic vs English by pressing Shift+Help and the screen writing direction to the right (please see pictures using Altirra 2.80).

What caught my attention in the thread referenced is that the author mentioned he had few more Arabic-enabled games. I was wondering if any one would have the game from aDawliah that has the memory game الذاكرة and the one about the human body جسم الإنسان.

Looking forward to your responses.

post-47812-0-17031900-1473476913_thumb.pngpost-47812-0-90183100-1473477132_thumb.png

• Like 3

Would love to see those games, the more the merrier...

Computers are great for making a commonality of people, we can speak different languages, have different ways but the computer does it one way and makes us all come together..

And then we go and spoil it by writing viruses etc ;)

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 5

Hello,

One thread that caught my attention: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/230100-could-be-the-oldest-arabic-os-najm/ has reference to the Arabic-enabled OS for Atari 65XE. I was able to find the OS ROM file that corresponds to the Atari Najm 65XE which allows the user to toggle Arabic vs English by pressing Shift+Help and the screen writing direction to the right (please see pictures using Altirra 2.80).

What caught my attention in the thread referenced is that the author mentioned he had few more Arabic-enabled games. I was wondering if any one would have the game from aDawliah that has the memory game الذاكرة and the one about the human body جسم الإنسان.

Looking forward to your responses.

attachicon.gifaaaa.pngattachicon.gifBBBB.png

Hi atari65xenajm and welcome to the Atari community (Atariage).

Actually, I lost almost all my Atari software/Hardware way back in a day. Only two Disk boxes survived the trash.

Out of those 2 boxes, I posted all the Arabic related stuff I have in this Link,

If you have any Arabic programs/Info, please share it with us.

وأهلا بك وألف مرحبا أستاذي الكريم

madi

• Like 1

Thank you @Madi and @Mclaneinc for your responses and @Madi for the new games you have put in. I have never seen these before. The diskette I had is something I have to search for. My Atari 65XE and XF551 along with many diskettes were left in conditions that damaged them both, but I hope not the diskettes. If I ever happen to find them, I will get back to you to see what ways we could find to pull the data out and publish it in this great forum.

@Madi شكرًا لك عزيزي.

So glad to be part of this great forum.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...