IGNORED

PRGE Attendance & badges

Lathe26

Ooh, please be Mega Man :D

Not sure if Intv could do Mega Man justice?

Well, there is sydney hunter from collectorvision. Which is a fantastic looking side scroller. And Rick dangerous looks nice as well.

Im just not a HUGE mega man fan I guess.

• Like 1

I've tried to read between the lines and...

any hope to see Mario Bros. for Intellivision for sale in your booth at the PRGE 2017?

One more good reason to go back next year!

I made a pixel-accurate Super Mario from SMB 1 a while back. It.. requires some flickering sprites, although I suspect you could cheat it with background cards. There'd be no more graphics left over for anything else, but you could have Super Mario running across a blank background with single-color blocks and stuff.

I made a pixel-accurate Super Mario from SMB 1 a while back. It.. requires some flickering sprites, although I suspect you could cheat it with background cards. There'd be no more graphics left over for anything else, but you could have Super Mario running across a blank background with single-color blocks and stuff.

It would be enough for me to have a Regular Mario Bros., like this: http://videogamecritic.com/mobile/2600mm.htm?e=81669#rev266

The Atari 2600 version is average, but everybody knows that the Intellivision is more capable :)

I'll keep my word though. And not do any more hoax publicity stunts.

;-)

Sure, of course. You'll have Eric do them for you! :grin:

Just kidding, bro. I thought it was a cool stunt, and I would gladly fall for it all over again. :)

-dZ.