IGNORED

PRGE Attendance & badges

Lathe26

Just a heads up, I created a 2016 PRGE Forum earlier today:

2016 Portland Retro Gaming Expo

Last year I made quite a few AtariAge badges for people. I'm curious what these badges will look like? :D

..Al

Sexy as hell is how they'll look Al. :)

Fun fact: Lathe puts a nude pic of Rev on the backside of the badge. Even funner fact: because Rev sends so many nudes to Lathe, they'll all be different.

• Like 1

Fun fact: Lathe puts a nude pic of Rev on the backside of the badge. Even funner fact: because Rev sends so many nudes to Lathe, they'll all be different.

... but to keep from scarring children, I had to black out the offensive parts of the images.

post-37124-0-21314300-1473996018_thumb.png

• Like 1

That's the one I was planning on booking tonight. Royals fans discount?

Nope, but you reminded me. I checked the rates tonight and they're super good - around $150 all in for a boutique hotel that close is a steal if you ask me. Use promo code STAY20 if you're there for 3 nights, for 20% off. I just modified my reservation and saved about $100 USD for the trip. I owe you a drink.

I hope he's really pale so he's mostly invisible, in case the badge accidentally flips over to the other side as they are wont to do.

..Al

Nope, but you reminded me. I checked the rates tonight and they're super good - around $150 all in for a boutique hotel that close is a steal if you ask me. Use promo code STAY20 if you're there for 3 nights, for 20% off. I just modified my reservation and saved about $100 USD for the trip. I owe you a drink.

Yep, I'm staying for 3 nights too

Fun fact: the rooms all have fridges. Nice to store up some roomside pops, if you're into that kinda thing. If it wasn't forced valet, it would be one of my favourite hotels in the west. Fortunately we mostly do walking during the show.

Hmmm. Not thrilled about the forced valet. Not sure I want some kid driving my new ride. :)

Hmmm. Not thrilled about the forced valet. Not sure I want some kid driving my new ride. :)

It's one of the better valets I've seen (it's a tiny place, really, and the parking is literally right outside the door) but I hear ya. I just generally dislike valet. Problem is there's little parking in the area, so many of the places resort to valet-only. Some people claim they have success with on-street parking on the block. And you simply can't beat the walk across the street to the show.

I thought we were the only ones who'd have a car, but I guess a number of people are driving this year.

It's one of the better valets I've seen (it's a tiny place, really, and the parking is literally right outside the door) but I hear ya. I just generally dislike valet. Problem is there's little parking in the area, so many of the places resort to valet-only. Some people claim they have success with on-street parking on the block. And you simply can't beat the walk across the street to the show.

I thought we were the only ones who'd have a car, but I guess a number of people are driving this year.

I'm driving, no luggage rationing this year.

Just a heads up, I created a 2016 PRGE Forum earlier today:

2016 Portland Retro Gaming Expo

Last year I made quite a few AtariAge badges for people. I'm curious what these badges will look like? :D

..Al

Thanks for setting up the new forum area.

As for the badge appearance, I haven't finalized the design yet. However, the official PRGE badges will be fancier than mine.