IGNORED

PRGE Attendance & badges

Lathe26

Man... one of these years I will be going to this show... not this year... but one soon. It'll be a Dad's getaway.. or better yet, it'll be a business trip... yeah. lol

Have fun everyone... can't wait to read about the event and make sure to post some pics!

Yes we'll definitely be taking lots of pics.

• Like 1

It's one of the better valets I've seen (it's a tiny place, really, and the parking is literally right outside the door) but I hear ya. I just generally dislike valet. Problem is there's little parking in the area, so many of the places resort to valet-only. Some people claim they have success with on-street parking on the block. And you simply can't beat the walk across the street to the show.

I thought we were the only ones who'd have a car, but I guess a number of people are driving this year.

Thanks guys, just booked a room at the Eastlund, that'll be very convenient. :)

Edit: I'm also not crazy about the forced valet, but parking is a huge pain in the ass in Portland so I'm not going to complain too much. Unless they scratch my car or otherwise damage it.

..Al

just booked mine. Looks like that rooftop bar might be a possible gathering place for us. The room I booked should serve well as an Intellivisionaries recording studio as well. :-D

• Like 1

I have an idea - I think we should do a group photo of the Inty crowd. Seeing as there's like a hundred of us. It'll be damned near impossible to get everyone together at the same time for anything, so I was thinking at the show itself. But of course many of you have tables/booths to man. So - how about right as the show closes on Saturday (5:30)? I think that's the most likely time that "everyone" would (or could) be in the same place, especially given that not everyone will be there on Friday and some are leaving early on Sunday.

• Like 3

I'm calling it right now. 5:30 Saturday, AA booth - totally appropriate to get the AA banner in there (plus we can photoshop it to say IA).We'll get someone (I kinda-sorta volunteer) to get the names of everyone so that we can label the pic afterwards. We'll need 2-3 rows of people, so line up by height just like in grade school.

• Like 4

I'm calling it right now. 5:30 Saturday, AA booth - totally appropriate to get the AA banner in there (plus we can photoshop it to say IA).We'll get someone (I kinda-sorta volunteer) to get the names of everyone so that we can label the pic afterwards. We'll need 2-3 rows of people, so line up by height just like in grade school.

I like this, Steve and i and whoever else will be there........I am always on time.......at the AA booth at 5:30 pm. See you folks there, Wolfy :)

and how about the gif avatars? I'm thinking of Intvnut's and Rev's, for instance

Are you going to print lenticular images? :lol:

Fun fact: My badge at $DAYJOB is lenticular. No joke!

It would be fun to see an animated badge of my avatar. :lol:

And I just realized, I keep calling it $DAYJOB, but given the hours I actually work, it's only actually daytime on the other side of the Pacific.

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 1

I'm in. However, the main floor closes at 5pm so we won't have access to the AA booth at 5:30.

I'm in. However, the main floor closes at 5pm so we won't have access to the AA booth at 5:30.

PRGE site says 5:30 on Saturday, but yeah, let's try to actually start gathering at 5ish anyway. I'm sure they'll let us stick around 5 mins after closing to get a group photo but you never know. WORST case the arcade side is open much later than that - but I really like the idea of the AA banners/booth in the shot. The thing with the timing is that at least half a dozen people are manning booths and tables, so we kinda have to do it when the dealer floor closes.

• Like 1

PRGE site says 5:30 on Saturday, but yeah, let's try to actually start gathering at 5ish anyway. I'm sure they'll let us stick around 5 mins after closing to get a group photo but you never know. WORST case the arcade side is open much later than that - but I really like the idea of the AA banners/booth in the shot. The thing with the timing is that at least half a dozen people are manning booths and tables, so we kinda have to do it when the dealer floor closes.

Oops, my bad. The floor does close at 5:30pm That what I get for reading it on a small phone screen with one eye covered by a warm compress. :dunce:

I agree with Freewheel: let's meet at the AA booth at 5pm so that we have a little time for corralling all the cats and hopefully take the photo by 5:30pm.

• Like 1

Everyone, I am starting the actual work on the badges. Please double-check that your name is on post #1. That is the official list I am going off of.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/257009-prge-attendance-badges/?p=3592690

Also, PRGE is not going to have as large of an Intellivision gathering as Las Vegas's CGE. PRGE is going to be even _BIGGER_! I made 20 badges for CGE; there are over 30 badges for PRGE.

• Like 4