IGNORED

PRGE Attendance & badges

Lathe26

Oh God do I need to bring you an other! I bet you need the ESC too. LOL

Can't remember if I've asked this... is anyone planning on bringing a music synth keyboard for display at a booth or something? I have a neat piece of software in the early stages for it, could be fun to mess around if anyone has better piano skills than me.

Will anyone be able to Dump an Intellivision ROM or two for me or should I breakdown and buy an AtariMax USB Programer and Intellivision Adaptor? And INSTALL Windows on my MAC! I'll have a couple of Mystery T-Carts in our booth. No one knows what - If anything is one them. They will be plugged in for the first time at the Blah Blah Woof Woof both at PRGE!

Will anyone be able to Dump an Intellivision ROM or two for me or should I breakdown and buy an AtariMax USB Programer and Intellivision Adaptor? And INSTALL Windows on my MAC! I'll have a couple of Mystery T-Carts in our booth. No one knows what - If anything is one them. They will be plugged in for the first time at the Blah Blah Woof Woof both at PRGE!

Wait. What? :)

I have an AtariMax USB Programmer + Intellivision Adaptor, but I won't have my laptop with me. I can bring the hardware if someone else installs the software.

I have an AtariMax USB Programmer + Intellivision Adaptor, but I won't have my laptop with me. I can bring the hardware if someone else installs the software.

I'll look to finally putting Windows on something! It's a cruel world...I thought I'd left that behind when I finally left the corporate world. Silly me. I might as well buy the Atarimax USB Programmer too.

You need be to load up a music keyboard? Do you need a whole ECS?

LOL, no, but thanks. I was just curious if anyone was going to set one up at their booth - I'd load up my synth software to give people something to play with beyond "basic piano" that comes with it. I'm not actively concerned, just that if someone brought one, I'd have a toy for them to play with.

Even though I won't be able to make it to the convention, could I at least get a badge to have mailed to me as a memento of the podcast being there?

Generally, I am mostly limiting the badge to attendees. However, for the Intellivisionaries I'll make an exception. That said, the first printing run is completed. If there is a 2nd printing run, I'll add you but it has not been determined if there will be a 2nd one.