IGNORED

FT Atari 2600 River Patrol and Music Machine

trustey1

Hello,

I am looking to trade my River Patrol and Music Machine for Nintendo, Super Nintendo, or N64 games.

These are from my personal collection bought about 10 years ago and I picked the very best condition I could find. They are both 8 or 9/10 I would say.

These are great for someone who likes very high condition carts.

As for the games I am open to pretty much anything that is $25 or more a cart. It could be a bunch of lower cost games or a bigger value one I am open.

If you are local to Long Island we could meet in person that would be best but I would also do a deal through the mail.

I dont have pictures on my work computer so you can email me if you are interested.

The cheapest music machine on ebay is $495 right now with a beat up label. My label is 100 times better then that and also better then all the other copes on there. I would be looking for $550 in trade using average ebay or price charting.

The River patrol just sold for $350 and $395 and my label is better then both of those also. I would be looking for $450 in trade.

Thanks

PS also willing to trade for key issue comic books.

Edited by trustey1