IGNORED

New Atari Jaguar Game by Piko Interactive

marchizilla

Custodian you say? Great! Always wanted an action game based on my favorite janitor. What's the object, gathering up all the bad Jaguar games to be thrown away before you run out of money trying to collect them all? :lol:

Got a Start somewhere, If we don't get a good response on this one. We wont be able to port any of Gremlin Graphics IPs we just bought out.

• Like 1

Got a Start somewhere, If we don't get a good response on this one. We wont be able to port any of Gremlin Graphics IPs we just bought out.

Oh no, please don't misinterpret my comment above. Talking about the original releases and ratio of good<>bad. Not commenting about the game Custodian really, title just struck me as funny was all and immediately thought of a grade school janitor I knew. Never heard of the game until now!

Best of luck to you all. Some of these ports are really excellent, especially when the graphics, gameplay (like disabling 'up' for 'jump' and moving to a button) and sound have been enhanced. Jaguar can always use more quality titles. And how! :)

• Like 2

I look forward to this title. Maybe you might want to tease one or two of the Gremlin Graphics IPs you are considering on releasing to generate some excitement and interest. I have a feeling Custodian will sell for you.

• Like 1

I plan on picking up Custodian. = ) And just had a look through GG IPs, HeroQuest would make a neat addition, especially since I remember playing the board game when I was younger.

EDIT: Sorry, not sure if the HeroQuest video game is a Gremlin IP or if it was temporarily licensed. = X

Edited by ChaosCX
  • Like 1

I'd call it a shoot 'em up with platforming. Or just file it under the classic "arcade" tag hehe

EDIT: I just realized "shoot 'em up with platforming" is the same as "run 'n gun" lol .. So take your pick.

Doesn't look bad actually. If Custodian is succesful,i really hope to see one day Zool 1 on the Jaguar.

Gremlin made some great games back in the day, but many of them like Space Crusade, Hero Quest and the Lotus Trilogy would have licensing issues.

Games like the Super Cars series, Venus Fly Trap, Pegasus, Utopia series, Switchblade series, Federation of Free Traders and BSS Jane Seymour would all be nice additions. Federation of Free Traders (Space combat/trading/exploration sim) and BSS Jane Seymour (sci-fi RPG) would help add some variety to the Jag library.

• Like 2

Had them both on my St and they were great. Both similar games but felt and played completely differently. Just google some vids

Now that you mentioned Supercars,i immediately remebered that Gremling developed one of my favorite racing games on the SNES along with F-Zero,Top Gear. Do you believe there's any chance of being released on the Jaguar?

I'll pick this one up for sure! Thanks Piko! :lust: (I hope I don't miss out on this because of my time difference, any chance of pre-orders?)

I love my Snes as much as the next guy, but my Jag's been feeling pretty neglected for the past few decades. So, I say Kudo's, especially since it's not even a re-release!

Any chance of seeing some Lynx and/or PcEngine Love in the (far far) future Piko? :grin: