IGNORED

33rd European TI Treffen 2018 in Neuss/Germany

Schmitzi

Very nice pictures !! thanks for sharing and i hope to see more so that i can have the possibility to live a bit of TI TREFF 2018 also if i didn't been there in person !! ;)
i am really glad to see also that someone dressed the TShirt done for the TI TREFF 2017... many thanks guys i really appreciate this :lust:

BIG Congratulations to the people that had the Edgar Mauk award Ronald, Stuart and Ralf :) thanks for your commitment in the TI community

Concerning the above pictures, I'd like to add this:

All attending people explicitly agreed to me to be shown on this AtariAge forum. I do not agree with sharing these pictures on other platforms, in particular on Facebook or related social media platforms. Please do not redistribute them.

• Like 3

And I didn´t hear anything about "my" HSGPL-card.... :_(

Did I tell you that I am looking for one ? :grin: (I asked and nerved anybody for it, twice at least) :grin:

I´ll post some pics of 2 or 3 interesting parts I was able to gain.

But all the boxes and parts are still down in the basement now, I still have to unpack them.

My car was filled up that way that I wasn´t able to look through the rear mirrors :)

The exhaust smashed across the floor and sparked...

Wolfgang Bertsch´s self-timer of his camera was not working properly, he was only able to set it up to "2 seconds".

So, for his group photo (still pending), he needed "some" tries to press the button and to run&jump into the screen just in time.

So he was the "TI-Runner" ;-) ;-)