IGNORED

Who will be at this year's show?

Albert

Our next collectible arcade token is coming to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo! This token will be available at the show and through a mail away program for our Arcade Token Collector's club. As always our coins are 100% FREE!

This will actually be number coin number 15 in the Dig That Box collection. We have now created 15 collectible coins in 7 years, a total of 21,000 units, distributed to 48 different countries and all 50 states! Woo hoo!

The new coins will also come in special PRGE themed packaging. As an added bonus, the first 50 people will also receive our Lucky Seven E3 Expo coin. Both coins will be permanently retired after the show. This is the only time the silver PRGE coin will be made available to the public.

See you at the show!

http://digthatbox.com/prge_2016_arcade_token_give_away.html

post-27032-0-16910500-1476906252_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Constructive criticism, not trying to be a jerk.

Why no date ON the coin? I have Chuck E. Cheese tokens that have the year and state on them.

Don't say silver if it is nickel plated and doesn't contain metallic silver. I guess if they are free you would know you mean silver color.

Our next collectible arcade token is coming to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo! This token will be available at the show and through a mail away program for our Arcade Token Collector's club. As always our coins are 100% FREE!

This will actually be number coin number 15 in the Dig That Box collection. We have now created 15 collectible coins in 7 years, a total of 21,000 units, distributed to 48 different countries and all 50 states! Woo hoo!

The new coins will also come in special PRGE themed packaging. As an added bonus, the first 50 people will also receive our Lucky Seven E3 Expo coin. Both coins will be permanently retired after the show. This is the only time the silver PRGE coin will be made available to the public.

See you at the show!

http://digthatbox.com/prge_2016_arcade_token_give_away.html

Constructive criticism, not trying to be a jerk.

Why no date ON the coin? I have Chuck E. Cheese tokens that have the year and state on them.

Don't say silver if it is nickel plated and doesn't contain metallic silver. I guess if they are free you would know you mean silver color.

I don't care to date the coins. It compromises the artwork. For example, I didn't want to put the year 2016 on our Lucky Seven token. You also don't have much space to work with on a 0.984 token. I'm not going to cut back on artwork to include a date. Maybe if I create a coin for a specific event I'll consider it, but for now, I'm not interested.