IGNORED

BOSS (homebrew) for Atari 2600 incoming!

LudicrousDa3ve

Just received an update in my inbox. It will be shipping this week.

Watch those mailboxes!

Alrighty, we are ready to go; Your packages will be finally heading your way this week!

There's a disappointing caveat, though.

The continued delay due to the keychains has gotten out of hand. Unfortunately, the build was not sturdy enough; and after some back and forth, it wasn't possible to get them done by a third party. Those who got the Collector's Set will be getting a $5 refund to make up for this. In addition, everyone getting physical goodies will receive a Steam key for my arcade-like high score RPG The Bounty: Deluxe Edition. It's a small token to thank you all for your patience.

I'll be reaching out to everyone via the email provided by indiegogo.Â

Thanks again, and Happy New Year!

Edited by atari181
  • Like 2

He (Dave Vogt) contacted me later that night via Facebook about the update. Glad things are moving again.

If something comes up again with the games I've created definitely give me a heads up as CPUWIZ suggested.

AtariAge keeps me pumped to make great games. Er, sometimes I fail at that but I try to listen and improve :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did not get my copy last week, hoping it arrives this week... anyone else receive theirs?

I would also like to know this, there is absolutely no reason anyone should not have received it yet. We are quite tired of this pre-order nonsense and there will some strict rules going forward.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I received an email over a week ago saying that the game was returned to sender because I had moved?? I haven't moved in 12 years.

I responded with my address and asked what address was it shipped to? I have heard nothing back even after sending him a follow-up message asking if he re-shipped it.

Even if it arrived today, I would never buy anything from him again. Shit happens, I get it, but the lack of communication is ridiculous.

Edited by atari181