IGNORED

HSC13 R16: "HSC Mixed Bag"

therealbountybob

Yes. A remake or clone of somekind.

But saying that we already have it in the XL and its already fun.

Cyclod is an interesting game combining the snake game with the block pushing, probably there are some other ideas that combined would make a decent game :ponder:

There is a new Bosconian updated but it's 128K only - I'll leave disk 2 as it is but if anyone wants to play it it's on the main 8-bit forum Bosconian thread :)

Carnival Massacre

Ps Do you think all the guys in the coasters look like Donald Trump clones ;-)

Funny you say that I was thinking your guy below is Hulk Hogan (Hollywood Version) which explains his strength of course :-D

:thumbsup:

This round now closes SUNDAY 23RD OCTOBER 10AM UK TIME

If you've posted scores for CLOUDBURST play again if it was not on EXPERT, Bosconian please play the latest ver on the updated disk 2. This Night Mission Pinball version seems to have fixed the leaky left flipper issue :)

Round 17 Poll OPEN :waving:

hope you guys have joined abbuc and got the software contest games - remember to vote :grin:

Lots of votes for the next round so let's see some more scores for this one in the mean time :thumbsup:

Bosconian (new version): 113560

Cloudburst (Expert): 29430

I am particularly impressed with Cloudburst. Had the cart for ages but never tried it on Expert. It's crazy intense, like Robotron. It now resided much higher on my 'must play' list. Great little game.

post-6030-0-69465600-1476940241_thumb.jpg

post-6030-0-20423400-1476940252_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cloudburst (Expert): 29430

I am particularly impressed with Cloudburst. Had the cart for ages but never tried it on Expert. It's crazy intense, like Robotron. It now resided much higher on my 'must play' list. Great little game.

:thumbsup:

I remembered Cloudburst being fun, but It's only because I watched the video posted by ballyalley on the poll thread that I wondered why we didn't seem to have so many features - then I realised it only has then on the higher levels. It's tricky writing games to make them appeal to all without hiding your features away. Yes it's really good on Expert and I will be playing it more - infact it could be a good HSC game on it's own for the future

This round is nearly over, tables updated. Round ends Sunday morning 10am UK time and please all VOTE if you haven't already and check your scores. Looks like former HSC Champ Scalak is in for Zaxxon so Dope beware! You might have a serious challenger at last :grin: ;)

It's been a long road and a big bag of games but we made it! Thanks for playing and my apologies for there not being a single duffer ;-) Some good suggestions and many games that were new to me and probably you too, just shows there are many more out there. Bosconian continues to be developed and is just the sort of game I'd like to see on the Atari so fingers crossed that gets completed.

Deteacher held on to 2nd spot with RedThunder making an impressive debut :thumbsup:

The Final Tables are on post #2 but here are the overall scores and arbitrary HSC points (hope this is fairish). Please check your scores and welcome again to the new payers, let's get round 17 started...

1st trbb 75 18pts

2nd Deteacher 55 16pts

3rd RedThunder 44 15pts

4th Dope 42 14pts#

5th McKong 42 13pts#

6th Sikor 32 12pts

7th Bunsen 19 10pts

8th pjedavison 18 8pts

9th roadrunner 12 6pts

10th devewbcl 7 4pts

10th Lord Thag 7 4pts

12th Mister-VCS 3 2pts

12th bluecat 3 2pts

#Ties decided by "Night Mission Pinball" scores.