IGNORED

[OT] What did scare you as a child?

sprazzi

I'll tell you what scared me recently, though. I saw a video of a snapping turtle in a tank during feeding time. Someone dropped in a mouse/hamster rodent and the turtle literally bit off the entire lower body of the rodent...but the upper half swam away :o Nightmares, I tell you! DON'T Google it!

That video is actually what inspired a horrible scene referenced in my first book, and written about in detail in the second.

Everything about this game terrified me.. but i kept loading the game up, trying to win with all 4 characters. Especially the music, it really was the full package for me.

This video doesn;t evne show to worst parts: when you come upon the corpse of a friend that's been there for a while, the game would show you sometihng awful like maggots and bats and some such eating the corpse, while it played that horrible scream sound agian. And then... back to the gameplay as normal!

I'll tell you what scared me recently, though. I saw a video of a snapping turtle in a tank during feeding time. Someone dropped in a mouse/hamster rodent and the turtle literally bit off the entire lower body of the rodent...but the upper half swam away :o Nightmares, I tell you! DON'T Google it!

I used to save those all the time from getting hit by a car when growing up in Florida. Pick one up wrong though and you could lose a finger.

• Like 2

When I was just a toddler in the early 70s my mom bought me one of those walking robots where it's chest opens up and the laser guns light up and make a noise. Yeah. I was at eye level with that thing and she had that walking towards me. I most definitely crapped my diaper.

...and later this movie disturbed me as a teenager

Edited by LiqMat