IGNORED

Checkered Flag Contest!

JaguarGod

Gave it the ol' collegiate try yesterday, but alas - I suck compared to some of you! Couldn't seem to breach 33sec., no matter how many times I tried. Oh well, game on with your crazy selves! Wouldn't mind seeing a video of people obtaining scores in the 20's, with closeups of how they be handling the controller on turns. :lol:

That hairpin turn: I can see where you could just about come to a complete stop, turn the camera, whoops I mean steer your car, then blast off at the point where it would be clear/safe to do so. Didn't master that, but is how I think I achieved some of my better runs. Or maybe there's a strategic enough crash into the guide rail and keep on hauling method to it. ha

• Like 1

Official CF Lap Time Results

1st Place: masematte - 25.7

2nd Place: LianneJaguar64 - 26.9

3rd Place: swapd0 - 36.1

Congratulations to masematte for the outrageous lap time on Island Hop and also to LianneJaguar64 for a lap time almost as insane and still very hard to beat. I actually tried to get my lap times down to the levels achieved by both of you and could not. Those times were pretty amazing and you should both be very proud of putting up with CF for this long. Hopefully you'll feel your work was rewarded when you receive your prizes.

Newly Updated Prize Picking

Considering we only had 3 official players who posted pics, all three will get prizes. Here is how it will go...

1. masematte will choose one game

2. LianneJaguar64 will choose one game after we get masematte's first choice

3. masematte will choose another game after we get LianneJaguar64's first choice

4. LianneJaguar64 will choose another game after we get masematte's second choice

5. swapd0 will get the game that is left (if you want it of course)

Cool?

Next Steps

masematte, which game do you choose?

Edited by JaguarGod
  • Like 1