IGNORED

Checkered Flag Contest!

JaguarGod

Gave it the ol' collegiate try yesterday, but alas - I suck compared to some of you! Couldn't seem to breach 33sec., no matter how many times I tried. Oh well, game on with your crazy selves! Wouldn't mind seeing a video of people obtaining scores in the 20's, with closeups of how they be handling the controller on turns. :lol:

That hairpin turn: I can see where you could just about come to a complete stop, turn the camera, whoops I mean steer your car, then blast off at the point where it would be clear/safe to do so. Didn't master that, but is how I think I achieved some of my better runs. Or maybe there's a strategic enough crash into the guide rail and keep on hauling method to it. ha

There is a way to crash it to your advantage, I just go in at 217mph and try and angle it a certain way to let the collision physics do the rest

• Like 1

There is a way to crash it to your advantage, I just go in at 217mph and try and angle it a certain way to let the collision physics do the rest

And by that you mean lack of collision physics :D

I assure you crashing anything at 217mph (aka 350 km/h) cannot have any advantage for anyone in or around that anything (tanks included, the tank [or parts thereof] may survive the crash, the brain inside the skull of the driver not so much).

And by that you mean lack of collision physics :D

I assure you crashing anything at 217mph (aka 350 km/h) cannot have any advantage for anyone in or around that anything (tanks included, the tank [or parts thereof] may survive the crash, the brain inside the skull of the driver not so much).

Umm... Yes? I don't follow, but basically the way it's programmed means you still have an element of control over your car whilst colliding, so you angle it for the fastest exit at the turn

Umm... Yes? I don't follow, but basically the way it's programmed means you still have an element of control over your car whilst colliding, so you angle it for the fastest exit at the turn

I was just stating with some sarcasm that any game that does have collision physics should not allow bouncing on a crash at 217mph .... nevermind.

Competition it's great but next time please choose any other game, for me it was a torture XD

:grin: Ok. I am going to have another one soon. It will be a different game for sure. ;) Thanks to all who participated and tried to get a good lap time on the hardest track in one of the worst controlling games in the Jaguar library.

Prizes should ship out the end of the week for masematte, LianneJaguar64 and swapd0. Please be patient with me about shipping them out as I have a busy week at work and I also have purchased another car and have a lot of work to do on it.

• Like 1

Thanks @JaguarGod for this Contest

@LianneJaguar64 for the very very hard competion...

And ill took Zool2 , and ill give it to @bmx for the Ejagfest (www.ejagfest.de)

Thanks a lot @masematte for the donation and your ongoing support for the event.

• 3 weeks later...